Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoinn Price forecasts, News tonight comfirmed! - page 2. (Read 2914 times)

Activity: 29
Merit: 0
Thanks! I will keep on.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Woah, very impressive, please continue contributing!
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
Crypto currency is a new science, do your homework before you put your money on the line.
March 30 2014  UTC+01:00

The bear trend is in control but short term resistance at round $470; if goes down, another stop is $420. Be patient, wait for the document from Chinese government. Sources in china indicated that, appear to be true, the country‘s central bank will prohibit banks from working with digital currency exchanges. If the news release on this Monday (no one knows for sure when) , it would be a crash on the market. The price will go half , or even more. It could be a great opportunity for the arbitrage, the price difference between Chinese exchange market and others could be 20% or even more. Risky is there too,  some chinese exchanges will probably announce bankrupcy during.
Prepare your cash!  If you are day trader, remain only 20% of your chips, wait for the better buying point. If you are believer, don’t look at the market, on the long run, it will come back eventually.
Again, It is only my personal opinion. Please do your own homework!

If you think this is helpful, you could support my work at
BTC:1KddAjXA8EyWdwCnEG5W67GESv3rgc3mxt
Pages:
Jump to: