Pages:
Author

Topic: BitcoinPoker.gg signature campaign/ {Closed} - page 3. (Read 3929 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Name: ThomasCrowne
Bitcoin Address: 1N2ZqiyZ3Hzq7zRFCLFkVBvnpc1FyBhRBA

Count me in Smiley

You are in welcome aboard, thanks for joining us!

name - visual111
post count - 360
rank - sr member
BTC address - 1JLXYDekJ8Uw57gDm9Cfj3tf3oVwuxVZpk

You have been accepted  Cool
Activity: 493
Merit: 500
name - visual111
post count - 360
rank - sr member
BTC address - 1JLXYDekJ8Uw57gDm9Cfj3tf3oVwuxVZpk
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
★☆★ 777Coin - The Exciting Bitco
Name: ThomasCrowne
Bitcoin Address: 1N2ZqiyZ3Hzq7zRFCLFkVBvnpc1FyBhRBA

Count me in Smiley
Hello Bralex,

still spots left? I am interested, thank you for consideration!

Name: Okurkabinladin
Bitcoin Address:  1ECjRVz4LApnLKEyhRkBbThnkvHvGq6g5e

Hello! Yes still spots left and you have been accepted  Smiley

Name: sukamasoto
Bitcoin Address: 1E1j2uMTLfXMDM6YZrWSnXPneRsVbht8k3 

JOINING  !!!

Accepted. Thanks for joining us!

Like to join this campaign.
Name: yayayo
Bitcoin Address: 1KJzGZwe8AAonKhh61QK8PsmM3uErU2PJP

You have also been accepted! Happy posting guys, the spreadsheet has been updated.
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1024
Like to join this campaign.
Name: yayayo
Bitcoin Address: 1KJzGZwe8AAonKhh61QK8PsmM3uErU2PJP
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006
Black Panther
Name: sukamasoto
Bitcoin Address: 1E1j2uMTLfXMDM6YZrWSnXPneRsVbht8k3 

JOINING  !!!
Activity: 574
Merit: 506
Hello Bralex,

still spots left? I am interested, thank you for consideration!

Name: Okurkabinladin
Bitcoin Address:  1ECjRVz4LApnLKEyhRkBbThnkvHvGq6g5e
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1081
I may write code in exchange for bitcoins.
Like I said to you via PM, signing a message proves nothing.

It clearly proves that you can spend the funds in that address.  How is that not relevant?

Quickseller, do you control 1NPDJ8gmNbZd2QimaQzbFBmGUtCX5djgrC
?
yes.

I don't think you have very much trading experience on here as I don't think you know what you are talking about.

I am also surprised that you are brining this up now in a campaign that you are not even participating in, especially considering that the escrow for your campaign did not sign a message from the escrow address he claimed to control. This makes me believe you are either trolling (most likely) or are spamming your signature.  

This kind of reply basically makes me think that you are an unadulterated asshole.  You say things like "this proves nothing" when it obiviously proves something very relevant: that the escrow is in control of funds for the deal.

I'm going to leave off here because as soon as someone who doesn't know how to argue goes into "you don't know what you are talking about" and "you are wrong and I am right" then it's really not worth continuing that kind of discussion in my opinion.

Good luck to bitcoinpoker.gg, I've used the site and I like it.  I hope that people aren't going to be too turned off by the out-of-line response from this "escrow" to someone who was merely trying to help.
copper member
Activity: 2926
Merit: 2348
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA512

I will be providing escrow services for the DaDice signature campaign.
I am in possession of 8BTC for the first week, and dadice has stated that he or she will be refilling the address weekly.
ndnhc will be managing the campaign and will be maintaining a list of enrollees for payment each Tuesday.
Upon verification of the spreadsheet, the enrollees will receive payment to the address provided.

No more than 7.4BTC will be released to campaign members weekly.

Hero/Legendary/Staff Members: 20*.0015*100 =3
Senior Members: 20*.0013*100 =2.6
Full Members: 20*.0009*100 =1.8

The escrow fee for this signature campaign is 3%

Let me know if you have any questions, I'm looking forward to working with each of you.
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: Keybase OpenPGP v2.0.8
Comment: https://keybase.io/crypto

wsBcBAABCgAGBQJU9jDJAAoJEFkJihs2GslbSNgIAKXyiAKkt61b5f2fFpjXUMbz
H1/TyXoeSWsixCZ9qRYZZFYIol4vudaVW647dTCLLaSVfSqzOlCX8nMNPiDBUDLx
X5p9hEtIVDBsQgQdJaIoeMeitscZqhUjDpVSvMZE9tAlKU9dByt/sQiRara+sPu5
dDwpqnDL03wI6KhWu0d9fMsbdHdoM2cvOKudjzcJ2bjnRowaTnjdvGyRD5jRtpx7
5azwEFAMKv3C9KS+KU8t/ki1JW/EGTX/VTDAV4baBv8xNwTwd2kXXUUBLzEK6sxz
PeTlLSQphXMMarFv8067uSey1byr5+vfYBSFBekzno+hZ1//RNFBjUrfLk4ZF0o=
=p0+B
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
legendary
Yes, it is what is usually done. But it has certain limitations including you cannot use an address you can't sign but still receive and send funds from/to.

Perhaps I misunderstand you, but isn't that exactly the point.  If the escrow signs a message from the escrow address then it shows that the escrow does have control of the funds for the escrow account and can spend those funds to the other party(es) upon fulfilment of the terms.

It proves that the Quickseller is in control of his account. He cannot later claim it to be hacked or anything.
He is establishing that he is acting as the escrow and is reponsible for the funds.

Ok, I guess there's some value in this.

Escrow's usually sign the message before receiving funds.

That's not what I'd do if I were escrow.  And it's not what I'd want to see from an escrow I was working with.  It's one thing to say, I'll be escrowing this deal.  But it sounds absolutely nuts to say "i gurantee this deal" before receiving anything from either party.

Escrow guarantees the payments. In case the amount is lost due to his fault, he might need to recover it from his own money too. As the case may be. Signing message does[not imply receipt of funds.

Signing a message from a bitcoin address with funds on the blockchain does imply control of that address, and therefore, the ability to use it to pay out upon completion of the terms.

Obviously the folks on this forum can trust who they like to and do what they want to do.  I'm not calling anyone out here as shady or untrustworthy.  FWIW, I just figured that quickseller signed using PGP rather than the escrow address by force or habit or something.  If he is guranteeing an address he doesn't control, it would be pretty surprising.  But maybe we should just ask him directly:

Quickseller, do you control 1NPDJ8gmNbZd2QimaQzbFBmGUtCX5djgrC ?

I'm quite surprised that what I said is in anyway controversial.  It seems quite straightforward to me.
copper member

You guys can say this, and it is what it is.  However, the tradition in escrowing for a signature ad campaign is to sign a message from the escrow address to prove that you, the escrow, have received the funds.  Signing with PGP just adds PGP authenticity to the post which claims he controls it.  But we already can see this from the fact that he posted a message in this forum.  I don't understand what signing with PGP is supposed to prove here.  However, if he were to sign with the escrow address, that would be proof that the escrow has received the funds.

You don't have to take my word for it, ask bitcoininformation aka MitcheLL or hillariousandco or anyone who's been around these signtaure campaigns for some time.  The tradition is to sign from the escrow address so that we know that the escrow is in receipt of the funds.
Like I said to you via PM, signing a message proves nothing. The escrow could easily get a signed message from whoever else controls the private key. If you are not going to take my word for it then there is no reason why you would take my word when I give you a signed message that I say I signed myself.

Anyone who somehow thinks that just because an escrow controls a certain address that they will receive payment is just niave. The determining factor of is escrow is going to pay out is their reputation.
Note that the escrow is not supposed to be "guranteeing" the payouts with his own money.  The escrow is supposed to be in receipt of money from one of the parties and will release it to the other party upon completion of certain terms.  Signing from the escrow address shows that the first part of this arrangement has occurred, namely, that the escrow is in receipt of funds from one of the parties.
I don't think you understand the role that escrow plays. If escrow receives funds and they agree that a counterparty will receive a certain amount of funds under certain circumstances then it is his responsibility to make sure that they receive payment if those circumstances are met.

Displaying a specific address is to provide transparecy to tell potential participants a maximum total amount that I am willing to payout.

I have used escrow in probably close to 50 trades and never once has the escrow provider offered to sign the escrow address nor has any of my trading partners. I have probably completed a good 75 trades without escrow (both are estimates) and my trading partner has never asked me to sign the address I am asking to receive payment to. If I don't actually control the private key to the address I am asking to receive funds to then too bad for me.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1005
New Decentralized Nuclear Hobbit
My PGP key is in my profile.

Right, but you should sign a message from the bitcoin address used for escrow to prove that you have control of that address.  We believe that you are quickseller, the goal of the message is to prove that you own the escrow address.

He need not sign the message with his bitcoin address since the PGP signature is a guarantee for the responsibility on acting as an escrow and payment of funds. It is valid.

I am guaranteeing that the amount in that address will be available to be paid out by participants. In the (unlikely) event that I somehow lose access to funds in that address then I would need to use my own personal funds to pay participants. As long as you (or any participant) trusts me enough to pay them when they meet the conditions to receive payment then proving that I control that address is a moot point. If you do not trust me enough to pay out, then proving that I control that address is even more of a moot point.

You guys can say this, and it is what it is.  However, the tradition in escrowing for a signature ad campaign is to sign a message from the escrow address to prove that you, the escrow, have received the funds.  Signing with PGP just adds PGP authenticity to the post which claims he controls it.  But we already can see this from the fact that he posted a message in this forum.  I don't understand what signing with PGP is supposed to prove here.  However, if he were to sign with the escrow address, that would be proof that the escrow has received the funds.

You don't have to take my word for it, ask bitcoininformation aka MitcheLL or hillariousandco or anyone who's been around these signtaure campaigns for some time.  The tradition is to sign from the escrow address so that we know that the escrow is in receipt of the funds.

Note that the escrow is not supposed to be "guranteeing" the payouts with his own money.  The escrow is supposed to be in receipt of money from one of the parties and will release it to the other party upon completion of certain terms.  Signing from the escrow address shows that the first part of this arrangement has occurred, namely, that the escrow is in receipt of funds from one of the parties.

Yes, it is what is usually done. But it has certain limitations including you cannot use an address you can't sign but still receive and send funds from/to.

It proves that the Quickseller is in control of his account. He cannot later claim it to be hacked or anything.
He is establishing that he is acting as the escrow and is reponsible for the funds.

Escrow's usually sign the message before receiving funds.

Escrow guarantees the payments. In case the amount is lost due to his fault, he might need to recover it from his own money too. As the case may be. Signing message does not imply receipt of funds.

Edit: PM'd you the reply. Don't want to post too much here.
legendary

Right, but you should sign a message from the bitcoin address used for escrow to prove that you have control of that address.  We believe that you are quickseller, the goal of the message is to prove that you own the escrow address.

He need not sign the message with his bitcoin address since the PGP signature is a guarantee for the responsibility on acting as an escrow and payment of funds. It is valid.

I am guaranteeing that the amount in that address will be available to be paid out by participants. In the (unlikely) event that I somehow lose access to funds in that address then I would need to use my own personal funds to pay participants. As long as you (or any participant) trusts me enough to pay them when they meet the conditions to receive payment then proving that I control that address is a moot point. If you do not trust me enough to pay out, then proving that I control that address is even more of a moot point.

Note that the escrow is not supposed to be "guranteeing" the payouts with his own money.  The escrow is supposed to be in receipt of money from one of the parties and will release it to the other party upon completion of certain terms.  Signing from the escrow address shows that the first part of this arrangement has occurred, namely, that the escrow is in receipt of funds from one of the parties.
legendary

Right, but you should sign a message from the bitcoin address used for escrow to prove that you have control of that address.  We believe that you are quickseller, the goal of the message is to prove that you own the escrow address.
copper member

legendary
I'd like to join this,
Name: Troonetpt
Bitcoin Address: 1BHER2ZM2XuCrdkAaz3WRATj3ieRv11qet

Accepted after sending you the pm to improve post quality. I will update the spread asap.

i want to join.

Name: jackringer
Bitcoin Address: 1E8GyrMRMPGLktvAEBL1FqmMeTcd877FX6

I would be going against my better judgement if i accepted you and if you read rule 4 you would be running the risk of being reported and not paid. I am sorry but application denied.

If you improve 10-20posts and we still have space, retry i will re consider  Wink
Activity: 322
I'd like to join this,
Name: Troonetpt
Bitcoin Address: 1BHER2ZM2XuCrdkAaz3WRATj3ieRv11qet
legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 1049
┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴
Very nice signatures.
copper member

This is quickseller from bitcointalk.

The escrow address for the bitcoinpoker.ag signature campaign is : 1NPDJ8gmNbZd2QimaQzbFBmGUtCX5djgrC

This is in reference to the thread located: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bitcoinpokergg-signature-campaign-closed-1018585

As long as there are funds in the escrow address to cover payment to all participants then it is safe to wear the signature.

Thank you.
Comment: GPGTools - https://gpgtools.org

iQEcBAEBCgAGBQJVJmgLAAoJEFMt0pDwvrUWHecIAKxHQ3404g0I2CUz01MqKyJN
yt6vrYF5ssnuUuSIPfpHggxczhTZAIr3abWHidp++QpNQS1/nPYEAmyJUGHRaXXx
TaQHNjVSLFltZnG6kPtsO9AnbADv9UhQM3jKVMIGHoUEE1sEpthcaUzdoM9ImpUM
g31T4uC2U8OG1sZZi1aMljT3M88YjbJuSOkluf3bYuQSwfJfosE8zliZ7U/fqZhP
U6v6kr6+QtEvQz+iqap3v3wIxzbxeK+VKSP7YmrC//DFzbqOtLHri9bb0JIYj9h+
0TDkAna4iy4FK+gZGxH0h2fshc0aZuJVX43cS2jimb3Nt3Z2H8g+JKtcUObzk4E=
=WlZe

Code:

This is quickseller from bitcointalk.

The escrow address for the bitcoinpoker.ag signature campaign is : 1NPDJ8gmNbZd2QimaQzbFBmGUtCX5djgrC

This is in reference to the thread located: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bitcoinpokergg-signature-campaign-closed-1018585

As long as there are funds in the escrow address to cover payment to all participants then it is safe to wear the signature.

Thank you.
Comment: GPGTools - https://gpgtools.org

iQEcBAEBCgAGBQJVJmgLAAoJEFMt0pDwvrUWHecIAKxHQ3404g0I2CUz01MqKyJN
yt6vrYF5ssnuUuSIPfpHggxczhTZAIr3abWHidp++QpNQS1/nPYEAmyJUGHRaXXx
TaQHNjVSLFltZnG6kPtsO9AnbADv9UhQM3jKVMIGHoUEE1sEpthcaUzdoM9ImpUM
g31T4uC2U8OG1sZZi1aMljT3M88YjbJuSOkluf3bYuQSwfJfosE8zliZ7U/fqZhP
U6v6kr6+QtEvQz+iqap3v3wIxzbxeK+VKSP7YmrC//DFzbqOtLHri9bb0JIYj9h+
0TDkAna4iy4FK+gZGxH0h2fshc0aZuJVX43cS2jimb3Nt3Z2H8g+JKtcUObzk4E=
=WlZe
Pages: