Pages:
Author

Topic: 在中国建立银行帐户转移 bitcoin/rmb - page 2. (Read 2950 times)

Activity: 1071
Merit: 500
hi,maltasun
please check your PM .
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
我很抱歉,但我写的,通过谷歌翻译,我将在中国赚钱,我想在中国创建一个银行帐户,能有人给我一只手,在建立帐户?另外一个问题,我住在马耳他是意大利的一个小岛上,我有向中国转移,我想知道我怎么能度过我的比特币的人民币,由于

hi,guys i know you mean so you can see this.

If you want to open a bank account in China, as long as this condition is satisfied can:
Not expired passport can be no limit

by the way you can flow this advise:
You can use a BVI company
Offshore accounts
I have a friend interested in doing bitcoin piece things. He understands foreign exchange piece if it is convenient we can help you.

mail me [email protected]
I can help you ASAP.

WWW.HXTOP.COM

亲爱的主席先生,
我回复的邮件您的慈祥信息论坛btctalk的开户中国你建议我联系你我当中的讨论,我会打开改变BTC英属维尔京群岛离岸账户的人民币,可以支持创建...什么样的文件,你需要和你能支持我开放,您能否给我一个银行做这种OD服务距离,我参加你的善意回应

顺祝商祺
dr.De Luca

Dear Sir ,
i reply by mail to your kindly information in forum btctalk to my disucssion for open an account in china you suggest to me to contact you , i would open a bvi offshore account for change btc in rmb , can you support for create... what kind of documents  do you have need and can you support me for open ,can you suggest to me a Bank that do this kind od service at distance .I attend your kindly reply

Best Regards
dr.De Luca
Activity: 1071
Merit: 500
我很抱歉,但我写的,通过谷歌翻译,我将在中国赚钱,我想在中国创建一个银行帐户,能有人给我一只手,在建立帐户?另外一个问题,我住在马耳他是意大利的一个小岛上,我有向中国转移,我想知道我怎么能度过我的比特币的人民币,由于

hi,guys i know you mean so you can see this.

If you want to open a bank account in China, as long as this condition is satisfied can:
Not expired passport can be no limit

by the way you can flow this advise:
You can use a BVI company
Offshore accounts
I have a friend interested in doing bitcoin piece things. He understands foreign exchange piece if it is convenient we can help you.

mail me [email protected]
I can help you ASAP.

WWW.HXTOP.COM
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1227
Away on an extended break
btcchina.com
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Pages:
Jump to: