Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin's Bastards - page 3. (Read 2509 times)

legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1115
December 31, 2014, 08:10:09 PM
We all love to hate altcoins. But they are mostly just clones. What have altcoins taught us about where the price of Bitcoin is headed. Early holders creating artificial scarcity, price jumps due to limited supply, illiquid markets and exchanges painting the tape, slow price dumps with many bulltraps on the way down...

Serious altcoins are here to bring the consumer choice. And consumers will ultimately decide which coins succeed and become widely adopted.

I think sidechains will be the death of altcoins mostly. But my point was actually about Bitcoin. In a round about way...
legendary
December 31, 2014, 08:09:15 PM
I just made a photocopy of a $5 bill, sold it for $1, bought it back for $6, attempted to sell it again for $10, then ripped it up and urinated on it.

What does this say for the future of the dollar?

LOL. Moon?
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1030
Twitter @realmicroguy
December 31, 2014, 08:09:03 PM
We all love to hate altcoins. But they are mostly just clones. What have altcoins taught us about where the price of Bitcoin is headed. Early holders creating artificial scarcity, price jumps due to limited supply, illiquid markets and exchanges painting the tape, slow price dumps with many bulltraps on the way down...

Serious altcoins are here to bring the consumer choice. And consumers will ultimately decide which coins succeed and become widely adopted.
legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1001
December 31, 2014, 08:01:46 PM
I just made a photocopy of a $5 bill, sold it for $1, bought it back for $6, attempted to sell it again for $10, then ripped it up and urinated on it.

What does this say for the future of the dollar?
legendary
December 31, 2014, 07:55:29 PM
Pages:
Jump to: