Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoins (BTC) to 15 fiat currencies Cash in Unregistered Mail (CiUM) - page 2. (Read 1815 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 140
Nice attempt to evade the argument.  Why did you not answer the charge that you are running a risky service for the buyer?  There is no secret that I built (but do not own) a btc to gift card service.  And it is registered and law abiding.  Don't you wish you could say the same?

Of course it is risky, much like the services which you run yourself. Seeing as how you're posting scam accusations in all competing threads, I would say that your services might be a true risk for the buyer and that not being due to e.g. shipment loss or theft by postal workers as your current bahaviour is a scam in itself and customer manipulation.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Nice attempt to evade the argument.  Why did you not answer the charge that you are running a risky service for the buyer?  There is no secret that I built (but do not own) a btc to gift card service.  And it is registered and law abiding.  Don't you wish you could say the same?
I will sell you a brand new porche for $1000.  I'll send it to you after you pay me the $1000; no really I promise I will.  I'll even send you a video of me sticking it in a mailbox.  Not my fault if it disappears before you get it though, you still won't get your $1000 back.

/end sacrcasm.

buyer runs similar services and is posting scam accusations in all competing service offer threads.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
By placing an order, you agree that I am not liable if my shipment does not reach you.

I will sell you a brand new porche for $1000.  I'll send it to you after you pay me the $1000; no really I promise I will.  I'll even send you a video of me sticking it in a mailbox.  Not my fault if it disappears before you get it though, you still won't get your $1000 back.

/end sacrcasm.

General

I will send you

bills / (bank)notes via priority / air unregistered mail for 104% of the 7-day average market value of the fiat currency cash – plus 3.97 Swiss francs (CHF) for the shipping – in Bitcoins (BTC).

Confidentiality

Do not confuse confidentiality with pseudonymity or anonymity. For instance, the Anonymous do not realize they are pseudonymous and not anonymous.

You can encrypt all communication using my 2012-04-11 OpenPGP public key (4096-bit Rivest-Shamir-Adleman (RSA); 7777 B191 5933 ACF1 B998  0101 70B9 7690 C7F8 DD31), but it will take me longer to respond in that case as my semi-secure station is dead at present. For that reason, I am not accessing my Tor Mail account, so don't send anything there.

I am very non-cooperative with the government fuckers and will give them my name and official address when asked. That's the approximate extent of my cooperation.

Shipping is performed using unregistered mail, meaning there is no tracking number and – probably – no record of the sender or cecipient, except for the originating and destined post offices.

Ordering and feedback

The exchange will go as follows:

• Send me a private message (PM) with the subject "Bitcoins (BTC) to Cash in Unregistered Mail (CiUM) order" and the following information to me:

• I will calculate the price of the ordered bills / (bank)notes in Bitcoins (BTC), private message (PM) you the text of the agreement and its' 512-binary-digit-(bit) Whirlpool cryptographic hash – in hexadecimal numerals.
  • I will post a cleartext detached OpenPGP signature of the agreement text in this thread.
  • You will post a cleartext detached OpenPGP signature of the agreement text or "I accept the agreement Whirlpool-512: " plus the 512-binary-digit-(bit) Whirlpool cryptographic hash – in hexadecimal numerals – of the agreement text plus " with nlovric." in this thread.
  • You will transfer the required Bitcoins (BTC) to the Bitcoin address stated in the agreement, within the time limit stated in the agreement.
  • I will ship the bills / (bank)notes stated in the agreement and video-tape the shipping – see Shipment loss liability below – if you have so requested.
  • After your receive, partially receive, or don't receive – for some time – the ordered bills / (bank)notes, you will post the 512-binary-digit-(bit) Whirlpool cryptographic hash – in hexadecimal numerals – of the agreement along with your feedback on the order in my Trust network.
  • I will post the 512-binary-digit-(bit) Whirlpool cryptographic hash – in hexadecimal numerals – of the agreement along with my feedback on the order in your Trust network.

Shipping delay

The shipping delay depends on 15 fiat currencies Cash in Pseudonymous Mail (CiPM) to Bitcoins (BTC) orders etc. This means that you will have to wait for this much longer.

No cancelation / guaranteed shipping

Once an agreement is made, neither side may cancel it, regardless of market rise or fall.

Shipping duration

Only orders for which buyers have accurately reported reception times are included in the table.

Country State / region    Province / county / district    UTC calendar weekdays
(holidays included)
   UTC calendar days    UTC calendar days
Germany (DE)    Nordrhein-Westfalen    Lippe    2    4
   Mecklenburg-Vorpommern        2    4
Japan (JP)    Kensai    Osaka    4    6
Latvia (LT)    Riga    Riga    4, 5    4, 7
Slovakia (SK)    Bratislava        2, 3, 5 (?)    5, 3, 7 (?)

Shipment loss liability

By placing an order, you agree that I am not liable if my shipment does not reach you. If you pay 3.97 Swiss francs (CHF) in Bitcoins (BTC), extra, I can send a continuous video of the item being placed into an envelope with the shipment address on it, the envelope being sealed, and the envelope being placed into a yellow collection box of Croatian Post, Inc. as proof that I have shipped the order. Shipping via priority / air unregistered mail has thus far produced 0% shipment loss.

Disputes

Only you, I, and – hopefully only – BitcoinTalk staff will have access to the text of the agreement, but my cleartext detached OpenPGP signature of the text of the agreement and/or its' 512-binary-digit-(bit) Whirlpool cryptographic hash – in hexadecimal numerals – will be public. Therefore – in case of a dispute – either of us can share the text of the agreement with a 3rd party, have them authenticate it by checking my cleartext detached OpenPGP signature of the text of the agreement and/or by comparing the 512-binary-digit-(bit) Whirlpool cryptographic hash – in hexadecimal numerals – of the provided text to the 512-binary-digit-(bit) Whirlpool cryptographic hash – in hexadecimal numerals – posted in this thread, and get their feedback.
Pages:
Jump to: