Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin's Bull-run fully explained - page 2. (Read 340 times)

Activity: 1036
Merit: 275
June 25, 2019, 11:00:57 AM
What do you mean by saying altcoins are underperforming?? In my personal experience, altcoins are performing as equally as Bitcoin considering the patterns in the increase of most altcoins between the month of January to June now. If you can't see this, then you haven't really considered the entire altcoin market.....
mk4
legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 3873
Paldo.io 🤖
June 25, 2019, 10:50:25 AM
Bitcoin's halving is happening very soon
a year from can not be considered "very soon". and because of that i don't think we can talk about this bull run and associate it with the upcoming halving

I'd argue that it definitely could be one of the reasons for the price increase. While yes, it's pretty much a year from now still, but there's just so much hype created like weeks ago by the community and the bitcoin/crypto media sites concerning the halving that it's decently possible that people are buying in, in anticipation of it. But as always, there's no way to know for sure.
Activity: 317
Merit: 104
June 25, 2019, 10:49:13 AM
I feel like Facebook's libra has a lot to do with this bull-run. They are getting institutional investors to look at crypto.
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1500
June 25, 2019, 10:45:44 AM
This article is probably somewhat better than the rest because it uses very simple language structure for everyone to understand and also talking some sense without using a lot of technical jargon.

However, I disagree with the last point where it says that "Technical and network fundamentals are strong"! Because there is no standard benchmark based on which we can actually reach to this conclusion! That's why you will see a lot of article detesting this bull run saying that "Fundamentals are not strong and the price will come down very soon". Most notable of them is Whitney Tilson, who is the founder of Empire Financial Research stated - "Don’t get fooled by the dead-cat bounce this year"!! This clearly shows there is no benchmark set by the community yet so everyone is just trying to gain some visibility!

Most prominent reasons for this year's bull run can be summarized in just two points, one is the interest from institutional investors and the upcoming bitcoin halving. I personally don't think anything else is impacting bitcoin market so strongly to push it upto 11k USD!
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1293
There is trouble abrewing
June 25, 2019, 10:39:16 AM
    Most altcoins are underperforming.[/li][/list]
    i say they are over performing with all the pumps they had in the past month before the bitcoin rally began. and many of them still have leftover bubbles that has not yet completely burst.

Bitcoin's halving is happening very soon
    a year from can not be considered "very soon". and because of that i don't think we can talk about this bull run and associate it with the upcoming halving
    Activity: 37
    Merit: 2
    June 25, 2019, 10:31:16 AM
    With BTC's halving happening in May of next year, we can only expect its price to go up until then. Once we reach that deadline god knows what's going to happen.
    Activity: 35
    Merit: 0
    June 25, 2019, 10:24:39 AM
    What's funny though is that even though Altcoins have underperformed, most of them are taking advantage of this BTC bull-run.
    Activity: 14
    Merit: 1
    June 25, 2019, 10:16:52 AM
    I like that fifth point the best: technical and network fundamentals are stronger than ever.
    Activity: 30
    Merit: 0
    June 25, 2019, 10:12:20 AM
    So while we're all happy celebrating our beautiful bull-run, these guys are trying to figure out what the true cause behind this bull run is. https://cryptotradernews.com/cryptocurrency/decoding-the-bitcoin-bull-run/

My takeaways:

• Most altcoins are underperforming.
    • Institutional investors are starting to get really interested
    • Bitcoin's halving is happening very soon

Thoughts???
    Pages:
    Jump to: