Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoins changed my life!!!! - page 2. (Read 1233 times)

Activity: 440
Merit: 250
November 09, 2013, 10:58:55 AM
By the way, how come I cant post topics with links to free Bitcoin sites here in the newbie section??

Feel free to post new free facet link in this thread:

FREE BITCOIN Sites *and* Free Newbie Lotto
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/free-bitcoin-sites-90718
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
November 09, 2013, 10:55:40 AM
Good for you man!

Don't go all-in only in BTC though, try to spread your investment! And try taking some small profit now and then, just to make sure you got some "liquid" cash for paying the bills and stuff...

Seems you really got it going now.

Wish you all the best with whatever comes your way!
Good luck  Smiley
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
November 09, 2013, 10:34:32 AM
Hi everyone, Im a huge fan of Bitcoins since its the only way for me to make money right now.
Work sucks escpecially if you got a dickhead boss which doesnt pay enough.
Unfortunatly I passed the train on many things, like Microsoft Shares about 20 years ago and the IT Bubble.

But now Im glad I found out about Bitcoins and even I succed and make money with it.
I bought my first Bitcoin in July 13, at 60Euro now... do the math.

Ive been a fuck up most of my live and missed out on a lot of things but due to Bitcoins, I can really say it changed my life.

I started to live healthy and educationg myself in a lot of things regarding IT, technology and other subjects I would have never found out if it wasnt for the Bitcoin.
Right now Im telling my Parents and some close friends about Bitcoins ad try them to invest as well.

You guys have no idea what the Bitcoin means for me, right now, we all know it could change anyday, its to me the best invention that has ever been made, ok maybe light electricity and the bike werent to bad but this is now something new.
To me using Bitcoins also means fuck the Government, fuck the taxes and all the corruptness and lies with regular Banks.

Ive been in Prison myself  and I always kept asking myself when do I get the Hook up??
When can I say I made it, when do I get this 1 chance in my life that I cant let go??
I ve heard all those stories about this 1 Moment that changed someones life.
And Im so fucking happy that I got now a reason in life and a purpose.

Yeah maybe to some of you guys this means shit but I really got a vision about Bitcoin and hopefully it will change the life of many others to the better as it has changed mine.

Sometimes I get the feeling BItcoins make me independent and free

I fuckin love Bitcoins!!

thanks to the Dude that Invented them, Saatoshi is his name right??

Im looking forward to get to know all the Bitcoin enthusiasts and hopefully this will get huge and maybe we all get to see Golden Age!!!
Its bout time and we deserve it we suffered enough so lets change the World with Bitcoin.

I also want to thank people like DPR and all those guys and Girls that share the same vision.

Please also contact me with any Information and ways to make more out of  Bitcoins, Im online now 24/7 and study my brain out to get to the top

And I really wish all of you guys good luck and success in your Bitcoin endeavour.

By the way, how come I cant post topics with links to free Bitcoin sites here in the newbie section??

If you want to make me a gift just send it to

1LAwUhC8q5ML6zCzrEcSSP1MMZXBtTP84s

receiving Bitcoins rocks!!!!

Pages:
Jump to: