Pages:
Author

Topic: BITCOIN'S CURRENT ISSUE - page 3. (Read 940 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
June 23, 2018, 08:28:02 AM
Technically its not illegal but govt make it illegal as they have no control over it. But some countries accepted it despite the decentralization process and some even impose taxes on it. I think a little bit of taxes wont do any harm, It should be legalized everywhere because many are waiting for investing on it.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
June 23, 2018, 02:30:26 AM
In my views, bitcoin is legal to many countries adopting the use of bitcoin and perhaps illegal for countries that banned btc in such countreis. I think the only issue I would raise is that too much FUD and negativity has been pointing to bitcoin where I think could also affect the btc market and the whole crypto market and this contributes to the bearish market we are now currently experienced. People should not believe in FUD and negative news about bitcoin since these are just ways to degrade btc that could affect the market price value of btc.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 578
HODLing is an art, not just a word...
June 23, 2018, 02:17:25 AM
so far you have only mentioned one thing and called that an "issue" but yet you claim there are "many issues"!

that one thing is not an issue that bitcoin is facing. it is mostly fake and in some cases it is an issue that some governments are creating for their people.
to begin with bitcoin is legal in most of the world. there is only 2 or 3 countries that have actually banned bitcoin and even there people don't care and they continue to use bitcoin because it is a censorship resistance currency and that is why i say it is not an "issue".
Activity: 434
Merit: 0
June 23, 2018, 02:11:36 AM
If government have fully control over it then it will loose it's important feature of decentralization. But, taxing may encourage people to invest in this.
Activity: 448
Merit: 109
June 21, 2018, 05:34:53 AM
Bitcoin is facing many issues right now and it is hard to deal every one of them. That's why as a community we need to help and support this innovation. And currently, the main issue that people are throwing to bitcoin is its legality. I personally think that bitcoin should be legal and should be recognize as a legit currency. What do you think will happen when the government finally recognize bitcoin?

Actually I don't think that legality is an issue as you can track every payment and if you develop good algorythm you can track users and be correct like 80% of for what purposes they use their money. This is because majority don't care about the mixing their coins. In some countries it is legal, in some it is not and in some it is in somewhat gray zone/gray area but ultimetly even if it is not legal you can still use it to pay for goods and services or yet to earn bitcoin online. Nobody is stoppoing you and from this year many companies actually include bitcoin payment option which is great if you have some and are looking to spend it, no need to transfer to fiat - use it directly.

I think that goverments, at least one with the msot power, regognize bitcoin even now and with rasing adoption others will take notice as well.
Activity: 2996
Merit: 600
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
June 21, 2018, 05:34:22 AM
Bitcoin is facing many issues right now and it is hard to deal every one of them.
What are these "many" issues right now? slow network and expensive fees?

That's why as a community we need to help and support this innovation.
I agree on this but not all the people inside the community are going to help and there are people who are part of this great community are the ones who are giving FUD by questioning some problems that it shouldn't be an issue for bitcoin.

And currently, the main issue that people are throwing to bitcoin is its legality. I personally think that bitcoin should be legal and should be recognize as a legit currency.
I thought you're going to say fees and network but what about with legality? bitcoin is decentralized whether it gets legalized or not it will remain as it is.

What do you think will happen when the government finally recognize bitcoin?
Massive adoption and demand.
Activity: 231
Merit: 10
June 21, 2018, 05:27:00 AM
Bitcoin is facing many issues right now and it is hard to deal every one of them. That's why as a community we need to help and support this innovation. And currently, the main issue that people are throwing to bitcoin is its legality. I personally think that bitcoin should be legal and should be recognize as a legit currency. What do you think will happen when the government finally recognize bitcoin?
Pages:
Jump to: