Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoins has price drop to below USD 3500 - page 3. (Read 1319 times)

Activity: 96
Merit: 15
September 15, 2017, 07:23:55 PM
I just read while browsing this morning this news article... Hmmmm... With the current price, this will be going to be interesting... How many faithful followers are going to continue doing signature campaign and all the stuff... For me, i will continue to do so... I am going to wait until the price will rise up again..

https://www.coindesk.com/back-3500-bitcoin-found-short-term-bottom/

The current price has re-gain again. I would still continue to do the signature campaign weather the price go down because it is just temporary as we can see the price is re gaining now.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 269
September 15, 2017, 07:13:29 PM
Bitcoin already recovered now.  I believe those who bought at the bottom are already grinning now.  And those who shorted above $4k and did not fail to accumulate during the dip are very happy thinking that they are smart guy to take advantage of the right timing in selling and in buying.  Though I think Bitcoin price is yet stable since many exchanges based in China are declaring their closure but probably this thing will pass and will be outweighed by the coming upgrade of bitcoin.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
September 15, 2017, 06:09:08 PM
The same here!
If someone want to smash something that is decentralised, will be only dissatisfied with one's failure.
In my opinion there is still a lot of people whom strongly believe in crypto, are calm, and have long-term plan. They wont close out BTC or any other crypto. I'm not sure if it's temporary decrease, would that! But i'm pretty sure not the last one, watch out.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
I will do wonder for YOU!!!
September 15, 2017, 05:49:13 PM
I just read while browsing this morning this news article... Hmmmm... With the current price, this will be going to be interesting... How many faithful followers are going to continue doing signature campaign and all the stuff... For me, i will continue to do so... I am going to wait until the price will rise up again..

https://www.coindesk.com/back-3500-bitcoin-found-short-term-bottom/
Pages:
Jump to: