Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoins new trend - page 5. (Read 5818 times)

legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1049
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
August 01, 2016, 11:31:15 PM
ETC and ETH grabbed investors attention, i guess the rest just move thier money to ETH derivative seeing as these are much better currency and that no one as of now is simply claiming they are scam. 
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1823
August 01, 2016, 10:10:45 PM
Based on the market price trend graph, bitcoin has shown signs of price decrease, as of the moment an alarming decrease has occurred and for two days already it slowly showing the falling movement.

Is this the sign that bitcoin will unfortunately going to continue to go down. This seems a bad news but we hope that it will go back.

Will it go up or fall down more.

It will go down more below $600. But do not see this as bad. It is actually good because more and more buyers will become interested again. Right now this is a seller's market. The price is high and there are not enough buyers or demand to bring bitcoin further up.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003
August 01, 2016, 06:36:28 PM
Based on the market price trend graph, bitcoin has shown signs of price decrease, as of the moment an alarming decrease has occurred and for two days already it slowly showing the falling movement.

Is this the sign that bitcoin will unfortunately going to continue to go down. This seems a bad news but we hope that it will go back.

I'm really worried about the price, until now it was acceptable and it was good to see bitcoin at ~600€ but now that the price has been decreased to 550€ means that something in the background is happening which I still haven't found what is that. Maybe the ethereum rise?
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
August 01, 2016, 04:45:06 PM
Yea it is decreasing and it will go up 3x in my prediction which will defenitely gonna happent really fast and bitcoin could reach big price this year maybe about 1500$ because of smaller amounts using fiat.
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
August 01, 2016, 04:31:50 PM
Why is everyone so pessimistic? A year ago we had a price of roughly $200 and it increased to $400 to $450 .... It averaged there for a long time, and then it quickly climbed to the $600+ levels. Most

of the speculators from the Halving has dropped out now, so we should se a bit of a decline in the price. I think we will see a price averaging out at $500 again, and then it will climb back to the $600

to $700 level, later this year around Xmas.  Wink

Yeah i don't understand either,
They all seem to believe there is a bubble, but I don't see a sign.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1073
August 01, 2016, 03:15:22 PM
Why is everyone so pessimistic? A year ago we had a price of roughly $200 and it increased to $400 to $450 .... It averaged there for a long time, and then it quickly climbed to the $600+ levels. Most

of the speculators from the Halving has dropped out now, so we should se a bit of a decline in the price. I think we will see a price averaging out at $500 again, and then it will climb back to the $600

to $700 level, later this year around Xmas.  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1002
August 01, 2016, 02:48:41 PM
What do the professional traders say to this decrease?
When do you buy?

This is from eyes of been through all the ups and downs.

If your current position - meaning you cant afford to hold the bitcoin - then sell it. But intially you`d want to hold this due to the worlds view of money then anything else.

And the obvious demand for it.
Activity: 826
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
August 01, 2016, 02:41:42 PM

Well, after a rise up to 660, I don't think going a bit down at 615 is a bad news ^^

Seems normal to me.
legendary
Activity: 1937
Merit: 1001
August 01, 2016, 02:41:28 PM
Nothing new. We were on a slippery slope long before the halving hype started. We had a small boost because of all the hyping. Now it's back to the slippery slope we were on 3-5% decrease daily if not more and if we don't get a massive crash.
legendary
Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069
August 01, 2016, 02:32:26 PM
it has to do with one thing, that none seems to consider, the fact that altcoin mining is very profitable, and it is added to the halved block reward, another good portion of bitcoin produced per day

altcoin miner are dumping at least 1000 more bitcoin a day added to those that are produced by the bitcoin chain already, which are 1800

this considering that there are 200k gpu that are mining and each one produce 300-500k satoshi per day, in other words there was no halving at all, there is still a dump of 2800+ coins per day...

But those coins are coming from somewhere.. It is not like those bitcoin are produced by altcoin mining. People buying the coins that are dumped during mining need to buy the bitcoin themselves. So it is basically a 1 to 1 exchange of fiat for altcoin with a slight delay in between where coins are bought and sold.

RSI analysis shows that a sale was bound to happen, probably will not go lower than 550-600 usd.

those coin are still exchanged for something that is produced, and it is very profitable, so it's mean that it will be dumped under the price at which those bitcoin were bought, because miners have the upper hand over those buyers that bought those coins that are sold to those altminer

example, a random guy buy at $650 1 bitcoin, he use it to buy a profitable coin, like etheruem, now this mean that a altcoinminer dumped his etheruem for that 1 btc, now he did it at a ratio that it is very profitable for him, so he can dump immediately the 1 bitcoin he acquired
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Wolf
August 01, 2016, 12:45:47 PM
I will just take advantage of the price decrease to buy more bitcoins. For how many years,  The price decrease is always happening and now what? Bitcoin is still alive and kicking.  Still nobody knows what the future holds
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137
August 01, 2016, 12:18:49 PM
this looks so familiar, let me think where have i seen this before in my life... [pondering for hours looking at the charts]
oh yeah it is called every other day in bitcoin market with the same price changes.

and the other day:
Activity: 616
Merit: 603
August 01, 2016, 12:05:02 PM
The fall in price isn't as steep. It should hold stable once it reaches a support point from where price may rise again if the markets are good. I honestly feel it's still a pretty good price, but yeah we could expect anything to happen. Also, I think we're still holding strong in $600 per BTC, which is a good sign.
Activity: 938
Merit: 501
August 01, 2016, 12:04:33 PM
I think the market needed to correct a little, think the price will be well-supported at around $550 with pretty decent buying interest available below those levels
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007
August 01, 2016, 12:01:42 PM

Typically this is a correction that just has to show the market that we have a place where everyone is relatively comfortable, where the investors are currently out buying the sellers, and the sellers stopped dumping because of the in the value. It may seem like bad news for a while, but in reality I personally think that this is the perfect place to buy. The value is relatively low and will more than likely have a bull run at some point.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007
August 01, 2016, 11:56:26 AM
it has to do with one thing, that none seems to consider, the fact that altcoin mining is very profitable, and it is added to the halved block reward, another good portion of bitcoin produced per day

altcoin miner are dumping at least 1000 more bitcoin a day added to those that are produced by the bitcoin chain already, which are 1800

this considering that there are 200k gpu that are mining and each one produce 300-500k satoshi per day, in other words there was no halving at all, there is still a dump of 2800+ coins per day...

But those coins are coming from somewhere.. It is not like those bitcoin are produced by altcoin mining. People buying the coins that are dumped during mining need to buy the bitcoin themselves. So it is basically a 1 to 1 exchange of fiat for altcoin with a slight delay in between where coins are bought and sold.

RSI analysis shows that a sale was bound to happen, probably will not go lower than 550-600 usd.
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015
August 01, 2016, 11:10:25 AM
I'm also worried for this  !
so I decide convert my bitcoin into some altcoin so I can expand more transaction to achieve more profit. But I've convince my self that bitcoin are risky trading so I know this will happen one day on the future
Activity: 959
August 01, 2016, 11:03:25 AM
Bitcoin is cryptocurrency and volatility lies in their nature.
Therefore a few percent up or down are nothing special. It's simply the way bitcoins are.
Of cours if it happenes for a longer period, even small steps down could cause some crazy reactions on traders side.
But at the moment I do not worry.

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655
August 01, 2016, 10:36:31 AM

this is just a small change in bitcoin, the stability has made everybody lazy and it seems like everybody has forgotten that bitcoin used to change $50 in each swing up or down. now it has been stable for a while and changed only in $1-$5 so everybody has forgotten a while back.
legendary
Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069
August 01, 2016, 10:31:12 AM

Pages:
Jump to: