Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoins no longer accepted @ BFL / ordering BFL single / no customer service - page 2. (Read 4111 times)

legendary
Activity: 1012
Merit: 1000
Sure, this is a smart scam.
Agreed.  Brilliant execution, especially with the pre-production units adding faux validity.
Activity: 896
Buy this account on March-2019. New Owner here!!
rjk
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
1ngldh
stuff

Patience is a virtue, my friend. How about the rest of us that placed orders in november/october?

In other words, ME FIRST! Grin
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Sure, this is a smart scam.
How many people actually have these Singles? I am starting to get very suspicious nervous about the actions of BFL lately.

I am not accusing them of some kind of scam but it certainly occurs to me that something is very wrong there, something other than they are just so damn busy shipping out singles that they cant find the time to answer emails.

one thing for sure there is something going on there that we do not know about - some missing piece of this puzzle.

Is it possible their projected cost was totally wrong? That they pre-sold 100s of these things at $600 only to find out it costs twice that just to make them? if they are doing so much business why are they so under staffed? why is it no other fpga vendor can duplicate anywhere near as much speed for the same cost? Why is it that BFL has such little involvement on this forum when clearly the vast majority of their customers congregate here? Why did they stop taking Bitcoins as payment and why even if you order with Paypal and pay instantly do they not email you to confirm the order (this has been confirmed - over a week now no conf email)

I really do not want there to be any problems, and I am not trying to cause any problems or make any accusations but there are a lot of unanswered questions here and I find it very strange that they are not answering any questions or attempting to do any business now all of of the sudden.

I really think that BFL as a business that stands to make a small fortune off of this community they owe us some answers.

I placed my order for two BFL singles 7 days ago today and can not get any answers.

Does anybody else starting to feel like they are not telling us something?

Just curious if anyone has successfully ordered BFL single , and how its going.

Starting to think they are like overwhelmed by orders or something because in the past they answered emails right away and I cant seem to get ahold of them, trying to place an order for 2 BFL singles with dwolla - I was gong to pay in BTC, so I placed an order for it with BTC but then the next day they took BTC off as a payment option so I placed a new order this morning to pay with dwolla and emailed a coulple of times and called them.

Just wondering if anyone else is having better luck
Pages:
Jump to: