Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin's oldest and greatest public company is one year old. - page 2. (Read 1947 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 522
If Mircea wasn't such an egotistic narcissistic megalomaniacal asshole, he would probably recieve a few more well-wishers, but c'est la vie, I suppose.

I'm saving this for eventual salary negotiations.
Merit: 500
It's all fun and games until somebody loses an eye
The price has only gone up ... MPOE is in a massive bubble! SELL SELL SELL  Grin

This is a nice example of an investment that does not go down in price when the price of bitcoins rises.
Activity: 560
Ad astra.
If Mircea wasn't such an egotistic narcissistic megalomaniacal asshole, he would probably recieve a few more well-wishers, but c'est la vie, I suppose. Tell him to keep it up - he makes me look like a nice guy full of magic, unicorns, and large yellow smiley faces like you see on those atrocious Walmart salesperson T-shirts. Also, I sure do enjoy reading those blog posts.

And hey, why not - happy birthday!

Also, and completely unrelatedly (I figure this thread will be off-topic anyway), I'd appreciate your/his opinion on this.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Jack of oh so many trades.
I don't get it.
donator
Activity: 588
This post is a fine example why you should never invest in somebody with mental problems.
One thing worth pointing out is it didn't go bankrupt. Indeed it paid a grand total of 19`268.964751 BTC in dividends to date. This sets a few records which the fiat world has yet to even vaguely get close to, as far as I know (please do correct me if you know better) :

There's not that many fiat world start-ups that go to IPO within 8 months of being founded, of which not that many achieve a market cap over 5% of the M3 within the first year.

There's not that many fiat start-ups that are profitable in their first month of operation, of which not that many pay a shade under 20k BTC in dividends in their first year.

A total of 572`999`419 shares changed hands during this past years, which is just a little over half the total issued. The total value of these exchanges is 278`878.68586427 BTC, putting the one year average share price just a shade under 0.0005 BTC per share.

via Trilema

1 year share price and volume graph.
Pages:
Jump to: