Pages:
Author

Topic: bitcoins price prediction & estimation after halving - $799.15 - $1868.52? - page 2. (Read 2689 times)

Activity: 699
Merit: 500
I think we're safe to say, that with the significant price increases, my calculations where right on the hostspot!

The price of bitcoin today is: $648.75, £455.26 !!

No one believed me. but it's still not over.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
Price will rise to DA MOON!!!
I will be rich and You Will be FOOLS!!! Cool

I will sell at 300 000$ oh yeah, in 30 days. And then....    I'll wake up.

I think that will not happen. The price could be in the $600 to $800 in the next few months, not even $1000.
we never knew mate as we can see now the price is moving up almost 600 and the halving will take for another month so we can't say if the price would not go up to 1000 but for me if possible i would love to see it mooning while halving is coming near.
Activity: 226
Merit: 100

I think that will not happen. The price could be in the $600 to $800 in the next few months, not even $1000.
Activity: 366
Merit: 261

Activity: 490
Merit: 520
Stop it with all the bs already, there won't be any rise. Any increase that would happen has long been calculated into the current price.
The only thing we will see caused by this nonsense is disappointments on crazy expectations, causing panic selling.

to the contrary of your expectation, the price is still increasing on average, not counting P&D that lead to corretion

so i see no reason for this current trend to stop, the halving will destroy any other bad news and will force a pump, that will result in a new bottom

everything else is just pure no-sense
That guy posted his message 6 days ago, that's before the most recent rise to $575 occured if I remember correctly.

A lot of people think there has to be a ceiling somewhere, but in all honesty we still have yet to get anywhere close to the ceiling they claim Bitcoin has.
legendary
Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069
Stop it with all the bs already, there won't be any rise. Any increase that would happen has long been calculated into the current price.
The only thing we will see caused by this nonsense is disappointments on crazy expectations, causing panic selling.

to the contrary of your expectation, the price is still increasing on average, not counting P&D that lead to corretion

so i see no reason for this current trend to stop, the halving will destroy any other bad news and will force a pump, that will result in a new bottom

everything else is just pure no-sense
Can't make an exact prediction, possibly we could reach $800-$1000 after the days of halving. If it goes high, that's too good.

The price will be $650 days after the halving. Then it will rise $100 a months for the next 12 months.
legendary
Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213
Can't make an exact prediction, possibly we could reach $800-$1000 after the days of halving. If it goes high, that's too good.
i believe bitcoin price will be higher than $1200 after a while that halving took place.

but i got a question for you where did you come up with those exact numbers ($799.15 - $1868.52) is there any reason for this percision?

haha, where have you been duck we have all missed you Cheesy

It's based on assumptions made from recent historical events. But we'll see how accurate I'm after some weeks, past the halving
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 3008
Welt Am Draht
I'll guess that we've enjoyed the majority of our rise. I'll go for a $550-600 price. Possibly lower when people realise it's not a manna from heaven.
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 6249
Decentralization Maximalist
Well, here are my guesses:

One week before the halving: $642.70
At the exact block when halving takes place: $709.45
One day later: $689,20
One month later: $584.16
Some day in November: $788.20 (year's high)
December 31, 23:59: $744.39

These guesses are based on mass psychology, not on technical analysis. Currently the sentiment is bullish, but not that bullish than in October/November 2013. My guess is that currently there is speculation on the halving event. After the event there will be a sharp correction (because of the permabulls panicking because it didn't reach $1000), but then I expect a slow rise if the coin value doesn't break below $500. 

Activity: 658
Merit: 503
Bear with me
I'll go with a price of $680 around the halving event.
Going forward the bitcoin price is likely to increase.
Activity: 770
Bazinga!
i believe bitcoin price will be higher than $1200 after a while that halving took place.

but i got a question for you where did you come up with those exact numbers ($799.15 - $1868.52) is there any reason for this percision?

haha, where have you been duck we have all missed you Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1005
beware of your keys.
I would believe that will be more likely, if you look at the price of bitcoin now, it is staying at the high price of ~$550. if the price of bitcoin remaining stood on, then we can sure of this. I am not sure if this comes all the way, even the bitcoin is halving. Huh
Activity: 350
Merit: 250

I also think that there will not be a rise after the halving the price is rising now before the halving, so I think that after the halving that the price is going to drop once again.
Before the halving, the price will be around $550. After the halving, the price will rise gradually to $800.
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427
My guess is that just before the block halving the price will reach a peak of $600-$700 at non Chinese exchanges. Can't see it go any higher than $700.
legendary
Activity: 1937
Merit: 1001
legendary
Activity: 3332
Merit: 6809
Cashback 15%
Couldn't tell you the precise value--that's my honest answer--but I would have predicted $420 at and after the halving.  I honestly wasn't expecting an increase at all, so this is all warm gravy flowing over my testiclats and it feels good.
The price bitcoin is: £369.95, $533.29 today.

The halving is in about 5 weeks. Whats the estimated amount of increase in the value of bitcoin after this period?

Personally I think the price per/btc (with the difficulty increase) should be between: £554.425 - £1296.325, $799.15 - $1868.52
Of course, finding the precise value, would ultimately depend on many factors especially the amount of miner who continue mining blocks after the halving.

Pages:
Jump to: