Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoins price trends (and why the price will be lower later today) - page 2. (Read 6328 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 251
He does have one valid point though in the 'others' section: Prices tend to historically go crazy during weekends.

Probably because depositing and withdrawing is made harder, or some other inexplicable reason.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Any "system" that works on the stock market would not work on BTC pricing.  One is tempered by large numbers and instant liquidity, the other is subject to huge fluctuations in price due to very small fluctuations in buying/selling and is also effected by various delays due to lack of liquidity and difficulty in funding trades.   
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
And why would you want to share these amazing findings... Altruism? Ha! Cheesy
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Hello! I've been tracking the history of bitcoin prices looking for trends. Using some mathematically precise algorithms typically used to predict stock market prices (i am a very successful stock trader) I've found several trends among the bitcoin market. One I've noticed is after 5 PM on wednesdays the price tends to drop dramatically, only to return within a day. This is strange and inexplicable, but most of the trends are!

Others:

The price tends to dip heavily on the weekends.
Tuesdays and Fridays the prices tend to be the highest.
Late Wednesday/Early Thursday the prices tend to be the lowest.

so basically SELL SELL SELL the bitcoins still have plenty of stabilizing to do but we can all profit if we play this smart, friends Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: