Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin's Resilience: Returns to $26K Support Amidst Market Volatility - page 2. (Read 148 times)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 667
it has elicited concerns among investors due to the heightened activity amid the ongoing market downturn.

How that the heightened activity amid ongoing market downturn will be a concern while not all transactions doesn’t revolved on trading. Bitcoin is being use for different services such as mixing, payment, remittance, gambling and many more which is not affected when the price is dumping. I think it will be more concerning if the transaction activity will be lower because it means that the adaption is slowing down due to fear in the market.
I quite agree with this because if you don't think of the DCA aspect of Bitcoin it make more sense,  but then market speculators will still put the price to your face and try to border you more with the $$$ value of BTC which is a wired observations of how active Bitcoin network is,  like I said if your check from history,  despite bitcoin DCA decrease,  it still recorded one of the period when Bitcoin recorded it highest volume of transactions which points to a more positive expectation for the long term bitcoin value and network adoptions.

Just as you mentioned,  other services which do not record the $ value of Bitcoin such as gambling payment for tickets are all areas that contribute more to the Bitcoin ecosystem than traders on the long term basis.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 525
🇵🇭
it has elicited concerns among investors due to the heightened activity amid the ongoing market downturn.

How that the heightened activity amid ongoing market downturn will be a concern while not all transactions doesn’t revolved on trading. Bitcoin is being use for different services such as mixing, payment, remittance, gambling and many more which is not affected when the price is dumping. I think it will be more concerning if the transaction activity will be lower because it means that the adaption is slowing down due to fear in the market.
Activity: 18
Merit: 1
During the past week, BTCitcoin witnessed a substantial decrease Sad in its market value, raising concerns among individual investors who may have suffered losses due to the significant market volatility. The price of Bitcoin exhibited fluctuations within a range of approximately 2,700 points, with its highest point for the week hitting $28,176 and its lowest reaching $25,451, eventually stabilizing within a precarious range.

This decline in the value of Bitcoin, intensified by the loss of critical moving averages and the breach of the $27,000 threshold, can be attributed to adverse market sentiment and delays in the approval process for spot Bitcoin Exchange-Traded Funds (ETFs) by the US Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC).

Furthermore, on-chain data reveals an increase in the number of transactions occurring on the BTCitcoin Network, rising from 415,000 to 430,000. While this surge in activity has not had a substantial impact on Bitcoin's price, it has elicited concerns among investors due to the heightened activity amid the ongoing market downturn.

Pages:
Jump to: