Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin’s Segregated Witness: More Than Just Malleability Fixes and Scaling - page 3. (Read 2146 times)

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

The list in that article were awesome and if it is what segwit will offer the we can be sure of a bright future in bitcoin. Fast transactions will replace the slow confirmation of transactions which is a big burden to the community. But there was one item that was missing and it was also a very important thing that we bitcoin user is looking for and that is the minimal fee, I hope that when segwit will be implemented the miner fee will also decrease.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
I know you know too, actually I think it was you who posted that link first.

I am replying because OP is a well known Blockstream/Core shill.

He's trying to dupe newbies again so I have to call out on Blockstream/Core's bullshit.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004
Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political
I know but I'm just curious how the OP rationalizes their behavior.
look, just out of curiosity:

Since activating a UASF can very likely cause a network split,
do you find it at all hypocritical that the same people who are calling for UASF
were and are against "contentious hard forks"?

UASF is just Blockstream getting desperate and try to shove SegWit down everyone's throat using bot nets.

The only thing that is really difficult to fake is hash power. That's why Blockstream/Core are now attacking miners.

legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004
Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political
look, just out of curiosity:

Since activating a UASF can very likely cause a network split,
do you find it at all hypocritical that the same people who are calling for UASF
were and are against "contentious hard forks"?

Pages:
Jump to: