Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin's sideways adjustment, can you still chase up and buy more now? - page 2. (Read 175 times)

Activity: 2366
Merit: 332
Usually sideways is a sign of indecision in the market and that can cause market breakout to any direction. Now the focus is where will the breakout go to? The price have been bullish since the beginning of the month, we are still expecting more bull during this season so the next resistance level that is $60k may be broken down for a text to continue or a pullback spike for more confirmation.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 542
Of course,

1. You can short bitcoin when it's on a bull run, trust me, I've learn this from experience, you will get REKT.

2. There is no sideways adjustment, bitcoin is moving upward, $52k which is the resistance, now become our support levels. And we have touch below that after bitcoin breaking into $55k++

3. I still think it's good to buy at this level, simply hold and wait for it to touch at least $60k and then see how it goes.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 283
It's now up and near 56k value, i hope you place an order before it break out from the side ways.. Actually when there's a sideway movement for me the good idea for it is to wait for more confirmation before placing an orders or buying because on that way you can assure where will be the next direction of the growth rate, wherein just locate the new support and resistance, if it breaks out above then buy, because its quite skeptical if you see a side ways and you will buy but afterwards it will make a false break out. So much better to wait for more results before placing order or buying to assure everythings is good.
Activity: 5
Merit: 1
BTC market review yesterday: Yesterday’s suggestion to friends is to make long orders when the callback reaches around 53600-54000, the target range is 56000-56400; the downward break through the support level 52950 stop loss; the result is a sideways shock, so every time you pull back All are opportunities to enter the market and continue to be bullish.https://preview.redd.it/c5o9virnj6s71.png?width=1314&format=png&auto=webp&s=10cd0352d5b9015b6cf6c8594d71d2db5abc364e
Bitcoin (BTC) contract technical analysis: the trend line continues to continue the EMA Cross golden cross running upward, the general trend remains unchanged, the downward callback is repaired, the previous high of 52950 becomes a support level, if it breaks, it means that a major callback is about to appear , If you touch the rebound, you will continue to be bullish. At the same time, we need to remind everyone that you should not consider shorting for the time being. Even if there is a big drop, the big drop will only occur after an upward impact. Therefore, today’s contract trading advice is: still make long orders when the callback is around 53400-53600, the target range is 56000-56400; the downward break through the support level 52950 stop loss;
Pages:
Jump to: