Pages:
Author

Topic: BITCOINS x PAYPAL-SEPA-OKPAY & MORE - INTERESTING RATES -TRUSTABLE SELLER - page 2. (Read 8719 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
BUMP!!!  Grin Grin Grin

Hello, what's your offer for 53$ Skrill funds in BTC ?
Activity: 136
Merit: 15
Traded Skrill to BTC. Everything oK Smiley
Activity: 264
THIS USER IS SELLING BITCOINS STOLEN TO ME!!!!

BEWARE THIS SCAMMER = LALECHE !!

Scam Accusation here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/scammed-by-laleche-105-btc-method-btc-amazon-coins-skrill-1760738 PLEASE READ!!
We looking for somes nodes?

on yobit the value of bitcoin21 (xbtc21) interresting us.

I want to trade my xbtc21 but i'm looking for somes nodes...

Can you give us somes nodes for XBTC21 (bitcoin 21)Huh??

Thank's for help!

Sorry I mainly trade on Poloniex and Bittrex, where those XBTC21 are not traded, so I can't help you, I don't even know what are you talking about.... (nodes???...XBTC21???)
Activity: 539
Merit: 100
We looking for somes nodes?

on yobit the value of bitcoin21 (xbtc21) interresting us.

I want to trade my xbtc21 but i'm looking for somes nodes...

Can you give us somes nodes for XBTC21 (bitcoin 21)Huh??

Thank's for help!
I have 5BTC for sale i want to sell it for perfectmoney what rate you offer me and we use escrow

Sorry, I don't accept perfectmoney as payment method. Let's see at the first post in the thread to look at which are accepted. Thank you
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
I have 5BTC for sale i want to sell it for perfectmoney what rate you offer me and we use escrow
Activity: 6
Sold BTC and completed with seconds to Skrill today
Activity: 24
bought .14 btc with my skrill

great, easy trade
If you can do a small trade let me know your rate in a pm.
Looking for a fast trade for now and know that you deliver but last time it took over 2 days to complete.
Thanks.

Mixan

You know, pending transactions do not depend on me, but from high traffic bitcoin net , we all suffer from this when it happens.
For the rest you already know my rates and I confirm that my SKRILL ACCOUNT IS AGAIN OPERATIVE.
So if you need contact me as usual by pm or other channels
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
TRUMP IS DOING THE BEST! MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!
If you can do a small trade let me know your rate in a pm.
Looking for a fast trade for now and know that you deliver but last time it took over 2 days to complete.
Thanks.

Mixan
No sir, doesn't work so ... Grin
You have to say me the exact amount of bitcoins you sell, not its worth that is variable, and I will make my skrill offer...
I suggest to contact me in PM or with any of the contacts available in my listing instead on the thread, I could give you my best attention.
Thank you
hi, I have $98 skrill. I need either bitcoin or OKpay. can we deal?

For all people who write on this thread: I not so often look here, so if you want a fast reply, you should write me PM and I will receive a notice on email or the best, contact me by whatsapp or Skype
Thank you

Activity: 64
Merit: 10
I can sell you Bitcoins for Paypal, Skrill, or Creditcard

Checkout here:

https://localbitcoins.com/ad/404188/purchase-bitcoin-gift-card-code-global-httpswwwg2acom-austria?ch=82du

https://www.g2a.com/giftcards?g=4876&reflink=indiaarb

You buy G2A coupons for me and get Bitcoin in Exchange, Localbitcoins will escrow for the trade so its safe for you and me.
Activity: 5
Swift dealing with this guy
Activity: 5
hi, I have $98 skrill. I need either bitcoin or OKpay. can we deal?
Activity: 318
Merit: 108
Just did my first exchange with gavrilo. A pleasure to deal with - thank you once again for your first class service. Smiley
The ways of payment I accept are written on the listing, sir... no more than those...

Particullarly, I DON'T ACCEPT PAYPAL

No problems to change any amount paid in EUR , but take in mind that up to 50€ orders, I apply 5€ fixed fee...
So, do your math on...
Activity: 755
Hi, I need a little BTC around $10 for data before the end of tomorrow, can you help me? I can pay using pokerstars if there's a way to transfer funds or paypal, there's a chance I get payed before then, but I just want to set this up in case I don't receive my payment on time.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
Done a deal with him for Skrill to BTC..Everything went smooth..
Pages:
Jump to: