Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoins4free Over 700 faucets (BTC, ETH, BCH, DOGE, DASH, BLK, BTX, POT) - page 4. (Read 15382 times)

legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1363
Slava Ukraini!
bitcoins4free.ml
Updated.
Sorry for not posting updates in last few days.
Now I updated all lists of faucets - Bitcoin (Faucethub & Faucetsystem), Ethereum, Dogecoin, Bitcoin Cash, Dash, Blackcoin and Bitcore.
Some not paying faucets removed and added lot of new faucets.
legendary
Slava Ukraini!
bitcoins4free.ml
Update:
BTC (Faucethub and Faucetsystem), ETH, BCH, DOGE faucet list was updated. DASH, BLK and BTX faucet list update in progress.
I had to remove many Bitcoin faucets which stopped paying. But I found some new BTC faucets and added to my faucet list Smiley
Check it out.
legendary
Slava Ukraini!
bitcoins4free.ml
All faucet lists were updated (BTC, ETH, BCH, DOGE, BLK, DASH, BTX) were updated.
You may find some empty BTC faucets on my website. It's probably due to high number unconfirmed transactions - faucet owners just can't deposit funds to their faucets. And in general, it's hard times for BTC faucets, so I recommend to use more altcoin faucets now.
legendary
Slava Ukraini!
bitcoins4free.ml
Every faucet list on my website was updated today. Come and claim some free coins. Only paying faucets listed!
legendary
Slava Ukraini!
bitcoins4free.altervista.org
Update:
Bitcoin faucet list (Faucethub and Faucetsystem) was fully updated. All information about rewards and timers checked and updated. Not paying faucets removed. More faucets added.
Dogecoin faucet list was also updated.
Update of other coins faucet lists are in progress. Wink
legendary
Slava Ukraini!
Another full update:
Lists of Bitcoin, Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash, Dash, Doge, and Blackcoin was updated - all dry faucets removed and added some more faucets to every faucet list.
legendary
Slava Ukraini!
Big update of Bitcoin Faucethub and Faucetsystem faucet lists.
All not paying faucets removed, added many new faucets. All information about rewards and timer between claim is also updated.
legendary
Activity: 1750
www.gosubetting.com
Hey there,

I thought I would jump in and express my thanks for recommending BTCGOSU on your website - this is highly appreciated my friend, thanks again! Smiley
legendary
Slava Ukraini!
http://www.bitcoins4free.ml
Completely new faucet list is available now. It's not as big as it was back in Faucethub days, but there is quite many faucets already.
Now you can claim from Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, Dogecoin, Dash, Zcash, Monero, TRON, Digibyte, Potcoin faucets with payments to Expresscrypto, Faucetpay, Microwallet and CedsonHub. I'm going to add few more coins and also Kswallet faucets.
legendary
Slava Ukraini!
Currently I'm doing big changes on my website and it will took some time to finnish everything, so sorry for inconvenience.
Here is new Bitcoin faucet list:
http://www.bitcoins4free.ml/bitcoin/
Curreently you can find faucets paying to Expresscrypto, Faucetpay and Cedsonhub microwallets. List is short now, but I'm working to add more faucets. Also, please suggest me do I need to more microwallet and if yes, which?
Also, altcoin faucets will be added later this week.
legendary
Slava Ukraini!
IMPORTANT
bitcoins4free.ml/faucethub-io-microwallet-is-closing/
As most of you probably know, Faucethub.io is going to close their microwallet on 10th December. In article above you will find all things that you need to know. Shortly, you need to reach minimal payment treshold and withdraw your coins before 10th December.
Now I have no idea what to do with my website after this date. Is it still worth to keep it without Faucethub faucets. As I understand faucets will spread to other microwallets and some will use microwallet script written by mexicantarget. So, probably there will be lot of chaos until dust will settle...

legendary
Slava Ukraini!
bitcoins4free.ml
Sorery for not updating my faucet list for a while, just wasn't able to find to for it :/.
So, now everything is updated and many new faucets added.
Crypto is down at the moment, so now it's great time to collect max amount of coins before prioces will go up again Wink
legendary
Slava Ukraini!
Regarding logo creation - there is a great designer here creating logos completely free of charge for members of our community: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/freepaid-uaos-community-graphic-design-services-2486503
Thank you, mate. I will take a look into it and will try to contact him.
legendary
www.gosubetting.com
bitcoins4free.ml/tron-faucets
Update
I made another update. This time I removed lot of unpaying faucets.
Visit my website and clasim your favorite free coins!

Unlike many other sites in this niche, your site is looking professional, not spammy and offers some "real" information - keep up the good work.

I would just try to edit the pages so they dont show the article/page image twice, this looks a little buggy - other than that its fine. Of course you could add a logo when you get to it but I wouldnt think its necessary at this point.
Thank you for feedback. I'm trying to do my best with website, unfortunately I don't have enough free time to maintain it more actively :/. Yeah, I know about double image bug and will try to "play" with settings to remove it. Maybe logo would be nice, but I'm not designer and I have no idea how it could look. And my budget isn't big enough to hire designer :/

Regarding logo creation - there is a great designer here creating logos completely free of charge for members of our community: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/freepaid-uaos-community-graphic-design-services-2486503
legendary
Slava Ukraini!
bitcoins4free.ml
I made another update. I added some new faucets to every list of coins on my website
legendary
Slava Ukraini!
Update

Unlike many other sites in this niche, your site is looking professional, not spammy and offers some "real" information - keep up the good work.

I would just try to edit the pages so they dont show the article/page image twice, this looks a little buggy - other than that its fine. Of course you could add a logo when you get to it but I wouldnt think its necessary at this point.
Thank you for feedback. I'm trying to do my best with website, unfortunately I don't have enough free time to maintain it more actively :/. Yeah, I know about double image bug and will try to "play" with settings to remove it. Maybe logo would be nice, but I'm not designer and I have no idea how it could look. And my budget isn't big enough to hire designer :/
legendary
www.gosubetting.com
Update

legendary
Slava Ukraini!
bitcoins4free.ml
Weekly update!
I added some more new websites to every faucet list. Visit my website and claim some free coins now!
keep up this great work Wink
if you wanna update my banner the new one is this:
https://yannik.biz/img/ad/468x60.png

https://yannik.biz/img/ad/  here you find others.

regards
Thank you for kind words.
I have uploaded new banner of your website - it looks great!
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031
bitcoins4free.ml
Weekly update!
I added some more new websites to every faucet list. Visit my website and claim some free coins now!
keep up this great work Wink
if you wanna update my banner the new one is this:
https://yannik.biz/img/ad/468x60.png

https://yannik.biz/img/ad/  here you find others.

regards
legendary
Slava Ukraini!
bitcoins4free.ml
Here is another update. Again I added some new faucets to my list. Now you can find 646 faucets in total on my list, including:
170 Bitcoin faucets (163 Faucethub and 7 Faucetsystem);
63 Ethereum faucets;
44 Bitcoin cash faucets;
120 Dogecoin faucets;
28 Zcash faucets;
24 Monero faucets;
48 Dash faucets;
44 Blackcoin faucets;
34 Bitcore faucets;
39 Potcoin faucets;
32 Digibyte faucets.
Visit and claim your favorite coins.