Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoins.co.ke - Kenya/Africa Bitcoin portal - page 3. (Read 9906 times)

legendary
Activity: 1102
Merit: 1014
December 30, 2012, 03:48:50 AM
It'd be useful for the site to be mirrored or at least some content in Swahili/Kiswahili.  Arabic and French would also be useful for an African audience.  Plus making the site work well on a 2G mobile phone would be a good idea.  As that's how most Africans access the internet.

Any suggestions on design and test for 2g mobile phones when you don't have one? Guess I'd better figure out what text to post and get translated in the first place.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1003
December 29, 2012, 02:57:34 PM
It'd be useful for the site to be mirrored or at least some content in Swahili/Kiswahili.  Arabic and French would also be useful for an African audience.  Plus making the site work well on a 2G mobile phone would be a good idea.  As that's how most Africans access the internet.
legendary
Activity: 1102
Merit: 1014
December 28, 2012, 04:43:20 AM
Hello,

I'm interested to create the first (well technically not the first but the first to still be existing at this moment) portal for Bitcoin in Africa. I've registered bitcoins.co.ke, a Kenya domain and secured hosting. For now it's just a simple page with a nice template but I'm looking for ideas on what to put there as well as help from someone local to the continent.

I'm willing to pay someone in Kenya or Africa a little bit to help develop it. Please PM me with examples of your work if you're interested.

Thanks,

weex
Pages:
Jump to: