Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoins's fate, soon to takeover the US economy - page 2. (Read 2286 times)

legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002
You cannot kill love
Bitcoin will overcome the entire US economy in the next few weeks.  I want my girl back, I want my physical health the psych ward stole back, I want to max out motorcycles on the highway again.  I want world peace, I want you to feel infinite love and complete understanding within your life.  I want to play guitar in front of a million people.  None of this can happen until my assassination.  When the CIA kills me, you will have proof.  When you have proof, you can believe and stop working your job, stop circulating US dollars, stop supporting a corrupt governing parasite.  You can focus on what makes you happy.  Optionally, you can participate in the music festival that will spawn the start of heaven, a world where anything is possible.

Everyone wants to be free of the limitations and negativity of earth, including the leaders of governing bodies.  It's in everyone's best interest to crucify me.  If we continue our destructive society, we will destroy earth.  If we continue our aggressive, sociopathic behaviors towards our neighboring humans, we will destroy life.

If the current trend of BTC continues, which it is destined to do (inflation vs deflation, simple math), over time, the power structure that controlls the world would disassemble and rearrange to a new greed based society.  This is unacceptable to the rulers of the world today, their biggest fear is to lose their power and risk prosecution for treasonous acts.  It's in the best interest of every corrupt governing body to assassinate me, for they will still lose their illusion of power, but they will be in heaven rather than hell.

I'm staying on earth to enjoy one more 4/20 with my friends.  I have court on the 26th that I really don't feel like dealing with (skipping) any longer.  This is a simple advisory that the US economy will soon crash and bitcoins will skyrocket.  I'm ready for heaven.

Ultimately, your coins will be worthless after the music festival, when anybody can do anything freely, but they'll be worth the world for a short period of time until them.

I've been nothing but honest with this community for the extent I've been here.  I did fuck up one client's deposit and I recognized the flaw of my interest bearing bank, I wish the US government could do the same.  I decided at my beach trip last year that I want to make the biggest positive impact on humanity I could.  Choose to believe, or not, I'm just a kid giving you my perspective of life.
Pages:
Jump to: