Pages:
Author

Topic: ▞▞▞ ✮ BitcoinStack - Unique Way to Earn Bitcoins ✮ GIVEAWAY STARTED ✮ ▚▚▚ - page 5. (Read 4354 times)

Activity: 219
Merit: 100
CTO/Spokesman
Hah I will wait more when the giveaway time is left just few hours, and then when i go in i can know if its a guaranteed win Smiley
Activity: 122
Merit: 10
Bitcoin Investor & Programmer

Giveaway Results!

Round #1 has ended:

1st Place: Crypt0Ninja 0.2 BTC (https://blockchain.info/address/3Nfwv5V4fAbcAYqtmBDMvM7QYw1ymupynR)
2nd Place:AlarmFURKobra 0.1 BTC (https://blockchain.info/address/19thaCYGh9BhXju8RDX4NwJE86byn6NUoF)

Round #2 has started!
To participate, you must reqruit referrals, using your referral link. You must collect the most amount of active referrals are you can to win!

See the Leaderboard here: https://bitcoinstack.net/giveaway

WooooooooooooooooooooooW!!!!!!!
I did think its fake, but the 0.2 BTC came in .. Cheesy keep up the good work!
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
so last time there where only 2 users who paid you and this 2 are fighting for the 1st place?

This is a new - "Round #2", with the same prizes.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
so last time there where only 2 users who paid you and this 2 are fighting for the 1st place?
Activity: 112
Merit: 11
Can I reffer someone who have the same IP (due that we all share single ISP in our house) ?

System will consider this as self-referring, which will result in no commission sent.

Not a big surprise ^^
Can I reffer someone who have the same IP (due that we all share single ISP in our house) ?

System will consider this as self-referring, which will result in no commission sent.
Activity: 129
Merit: 24
Professional Developer

The Official Giveaway has started!

Total Participants Entered & Time left: you can monitor in our:

""Leaderboard"

PLEASE STOP REFERRING NEW PEOPLE, I WANT MY 0.2 PRIZE!!!! Cheesy
Yeah, right... 10% every hour. Guys be cautious. It can happen any day, that this service disappears ... and with it... all your money.

Actually we are doing very well at this point. We can sustain the payments for a decent amount of time to get more people in profit.
I am that kind of admin, which does pay until the last, and I always get as much investors in profit as I can.

So you are telling me you are making 10% + per hour? Basically you found the formula to "print" money. I don't believe that ... and If so, it won't be a longterm thing. At some point, you won't be able to keep up the pace, and then ...

Yes, and by the current stable activity, we will for some good more time.
Yeah, right... 10% every hour. Guys be cautious. It can happen any day, that this service disappears ... and with it... all your money.

Actually we are doing very well at this point. We can sustain the payments for a decent amount of time to get more people in profit.
I am that kind of admin, which does pay until the last, and I always get as much investors in profit as I can.

So you are telling me you are making 10% + per hour? Basically you found the formula to "print" money. I don't believe that ... and If so, it won't be a longterm thing. At some point, you won't be able to keep up the pace, and then ...

The Official Giveaway has started!

Total Participants Entered & Time left: you can monitor in our:

""Leaderboard"

Activity: 42
Very neat design, its very easy for eyes Wink
Activity: 34
count me in with 0.1 can not miss this oportunity
i know this admin personally and this guy is paying till the last penny as long as possible
https://blockchain.info/address/3Jx6RsSQoRKLKaSQXmis6NHtnTq49qscSe
Pages:
Jump to: