Pages:
Author

Topic: BITCOINSUPREMO MOST FAMOUS BANK ROLL BUILDER THREAD - page 7. (Read 1395 times)

legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1140
Bad start to such experiment but no worries will recover and in the long run I have extreme faith in this bankroll builder thread.
We will try tomorrow and see a better value bet, these last 2 days were catastrophic for gamblers betting on soccer.
You bet on Leeds? You should mark out on which team you do select and some sort of analysis why you have chose it up.
I'll be following this thread and lets see on how that 1000 EUR bankroll goes.

Leeds United - 2/Derby County -4

I will add stats at the end of each bet showing final balance from tomorrow, yeah I bet on Leeds win or draw as almost every tipster I know off were tipping Leeds to totally win, so I thought to play safe but in the end it lost.

Balanace 970 EUR , -30 EUR so far.
Gladly im not able to make some bet on that time yet i do have the doubts or just simply my instinct do tell me  Grin.
Wishing you luck bud and 1st loss isnt really bad at all unexpected things do really happen anytime, even we do see our bets have
high chance on winning.
copper member
Activity: 1442
Merit: 529
Bad start to such experiment but no worries will recover and in the long run I have extreme faith in this bankroll builder thread.
We will try tomorrow and see a better value bet, these last 2 days were catastrophic for gamblers betting on soccer.
You bet on Leeds? You should mark out on which team you do select and some sort of analysis why you have chose it up.

I will add stats at the end of each bet showing final balance from tomorrow, yeah I bet on Leeds win or draw as almost every tipster I know off were tipping Leeds to totally win, so I thought to play safe but in the end it lost.

Balanace 970 EUR , -30 EUR so far.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1140

copper member
copper member
Today as announced in my other thread I start a bankroll builder thread.

Bankroll 1000 EUR
Stake always 30 Eur or 3% of your total bankroll

Today bankroll builder bet
Leeds vs Derby- 1X double chance AT 1.19 odd 1.20 with boost option in Sportbet
30 EUR to win 36 EUR
Pages:
Jump to: