Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcointalk 2023 in retrospect - page 2. (Read 371 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 433
HODL - BTC
December 31, 2023, 01:08:36 PM
Did a great job at the end of the year, so we know what events are happening throughout 2023 with this list I know it all.

It turns out that the forum has so many impressive stories and dramas, but I'm glad to see this. Grin

Happy new year everyone, my region is now 2024. Cheesy
Activity: 644
Merit: 661
- Leo -
December 31, 2023, 12:51:03 PM
Great compilation. I would have thought I was very active throughout the year but seems like I missed some big events this year.

This forum really shows how a group of people with a common goal can build a very functional community which can function almost independently. Cheers to everyone who contributed to the forum this year.

- Jay -
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 6660
bitcoincleanup.com / bitmixlist.org
December 31, 2023, 12:16:58 PM
Where is BitMixList in this timeline? Wink
Activity: 336
Merit: 365
The Alliance Of Bitcointalk Translators - ENG>PID
December 31, 2023, 11:45:21 AM
Happy New Year in advance

I want to thank you for summarizing the important events of 2023 on Bitcointalk. It's great to look back on what happened throughout the year.Since I joined in April, I went through so many experience. At first, the forum was a bit confusing, but I gradually understood it better. The year was full of significant events, and I was particularly happy about Blackheart Coiner's return.
Sadly, the passing of @light_warrior was a sad moment. He was a member I admired, and I learned a lot from him. May he rest in peace.
it's just few hours to the new year 2024 and I know the year will bear more fruits for us Bitcointalkers and Bitcoiners. I will see you all in 2024 kodos Grin
Activity: 966
Merit: 701
December 31, 2023, 11:24:20 AM
Happy New Year Bitcointalk! As we close the curtain on the year 2023, I thought it would be nice to revisit some of the events that made the year “interesting”. Most of the topics were selected from Reputation and Meta. If you think there’s any I missed, you can mention it in the comments. And I will add the topic to the list.

Date
Pages:
Jump to:
© 2020, Bitcointalksearch.org