Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcointalk Account Potential Activity Counter - page 2. (Read 1994 times)

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
Your website is showing good the potential activity because the other website bctalkaccountpricer.info has a bug which hides 3 two weeks period but your site is nice and clean keep it up.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Just setup an account activity calculator with a free script, you can use it to calculate the potential activity of your account
Enjoy it,

rd23.cf/account

there is one ad but you can use adblock
Well may i know if this is the same script like visitorsbit website bot? about the ads hope you earn a little bit Tongue

I'm relatively sure it is; IIRC there was a script that SebastianJu and a few others crowdfunded and released for free to the public.  It does a good job at what it does, and I haven't heard many complaints against the code.
Its the same script but i had to add some additional blocks of code to hide errors caused by ads on the site
legendary
Activity: 1168
Merit: 1049
Just setup an account activity calculator with a free script, you can use it to calculate the potential activity of your account
Enjoy it,

rd23.cf/account

Well may i know if this is the same script like visitorsbit website bot? about the ads hope you earn a little bit Tongue

I'm relatively sure it is; IIRC there was a script that SebastianJu and a few others crowdfunded and released for free to the public.  It does a good job at what it does, and I haven't heard many complaints against the code.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003
Enjoy it,

rd23.cf/account

Activity: 86
Merit: 10
Thanks I hate working this out manually
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
I don't bite.
I still prefer to use bitcoinrates.in even though we can use yours for free.
It takes too long to load a page. I mean, for your script to load our profile posts page.

Total posts is wrong though. It shows I have 2199 posts when I already had 2205 posts. You might want to take a look at that.
Activity: 350
Nice site! Very detailed!
The only down side that I see is the loading of page, if we are going to check an account with 120 pages or more of posts then it will take a lot of time for the site to load. Site is pretty simple and straight forward which is good. Thank you for sharing this site, I'll add this to my favorites.
Activity: 266
Enjoy it,

rd23.cf/account

Pages:
Jump to: