Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcointalk and Me - page 2. (Read 410 times)

Activity: 1274
Merit: 513
July 07, 2019, 11:46:31 AM
Kahit ako malaki ang naitulong sa akin ng forum na ito kaya kung maaari sana ay gawin natin upang mapaganda pa lalo ito.
Marami ang nabago sa mga buhay na nandito mula sa wala ay nagkaroon sila dahil sumasali sila sa mga campaigns.
Iba iba ang storya natin ang mahalaga hindi tayo sumuko at ito tayo ngayon kumikita ng pera at nabibili ang mga gusto.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 326
July 07, 2019, 05:17:40 AM
Nice bro, basta maganda ang hangarin mo magtatagumpay ka sa lahat ng iyong pangarap sa buhay, marami ka na rin palang ginugol na oras dito, pero worth it naman kasi isa ka ng full member ngayon at unti unti ay nakakaipon kana para sa magandang kinabukasan mo at ng iyong pamilya.

Goodluck po.
legendary
Activity: 2422
Merit: 1036
Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks
July 07, 2019, 04:43:17 AM
There is a thread in the Beginners & Help section that shares the story of different users here in the forum. I also posted my story on how did the forum changed me. I just want to share it to you and maybe.... JUST Maybe I can inspire some of my countrymen here. Any opinions and question are ok for me. I will just quote it Smiley

I will start from the birth of my account which is September 2017 when my friend introduces me this forum and said to me that I need to create an account here so I did. He taught me on how to earn money here thru bounty campaigns and yes, I'm a newbie at that time and what I did is to increase my activity while finding some bounty campaigns with the help of others. I can't say that I'm a shitposter at that time but I can say that my post is decent enough even I'm a newbie Cheesy. Time passes by and my posting is improving although I'm not as constructive as other users here because English is not my main language and I'm not that fluent in English.

Cut story short, I spend the next months of 2017 and 2018 finding bounties and earning money thru it although getting rewards in bounties is very hard at that time I managed to withdraw some of my rewards in bounty campaigns to buy phone, desktop and others. When the merit has implemented here, I'm a Full Member and until now I'm a full member but I don't care. What is important for me is I CAN WEAR AN AVATAR!!! Cheesy

Although I spend most of the time in this forum finding bounties, I didn't forget reading some threads here and luckily I got some merit sharing important information to others especially newbie people. 57 Merits maybe is low for others especially those who are contributing so much here but..... OK Cheesy.

I will share a bit of my personal experience here. I graduated with Bachelors Degree in 2017 and after 2 months after graduating, I found a job in our town. At that time, I don't know about crypto that much so I worked as an employee and my daily rate is around 5-6$ (3rd world country). Maybe for other countries, this is a small value but for me it is not that high but at the same time not that low. I'm an employee for 4 months in 2017 (September - December) and the first 4 months of 2018 (January - April) and after that I quit.

While working, I'm just browsing here on this forum and can't stop thinking something. What if I stopped working and focus on this (bounty campaigns etc.). This sounds weird but for 4 months, I always thinking about being an employee and bounty campaigns. After thinking, I decided that I focused on bounty campaigns. To be honest, I don't want to ordered around too. I hate getting ordered by higher people.

This is the weirdest decision I made in my life. To stop working and focus on campaigns here on the forum. After quitting, I'm always browsing bounties section and services section to find signature campaign but most of the time I'm on services because I want to earn Bitcoin at that moment. I spend weeks browsing and browsing until I saw open slots in signature campaigns (Bitcoin). Fast forward, I was accepted in Yolodice in around May - June 2018 I think. Almost 1-2 months after I quit my job.

At that moment, Bitcoin is going down slowly so my weekly payment is very low at that time but I stayed because I believe that Bitcoin will rise anytime soon and it really did this year. I didn't say to anybody that I'm having a monthly payment here since nobody in our house knows even Bitcoin - only me.

Until now, I'm still on Yolodice and I didn't stop because what I'm getting here right now is x3 as much as I get from being an employee here in our town. My monthly salary on being an employee is around $100 only but here, it is x2-x3. Maybe some are saying here "Get a decent Job and Save money blah blah blah". I don't believe in them. I want to work on our home and not working 8 hours a day being a slave.

At this moment, I'm just spending my time here in the forum and creating some videos on my Youtube Channel and I'm happy with what I'm doing. Although one of my family said to me that "Go work as an employee blah blah", I don't like it because aside from higher money that I get here I'm also happy with what I'm doing.

This forum changed my mindset. After graduating, my mindset is "Go to school, Get a Decent Job. Work in a huge company. Be a slave". When I find a way to earn here, my mindset changed slowly and I want to work now without getting ordered. Maybe some are saying "You're just here to earn blah blah". Hmmmmm that is my second reason but my primary reason is to learn how the crypto works that is why I always read here on this forum.

I know some here have decent jobs right now and they are getting paid huge amounts of money monthly. I think what I can share is, its better if you have your own business rather than be employed. Its better if you are invested in different investments than be employed.

At this moment, I'm saving my earnings from my Signature campaign for the future. I'm buying some Altcoins that I will hold for the future. I'm also exchanging some of it to fiat for the expenses here in the house. I don't want to be an employee anymore. I want to earn money with the help of my laptop now.

This is my short (and useless Cheesy) story of my life and the forum. How did the forum changed my mindset Smiley. Thanks

If there are some question in case, just ask it here Smiley I'll be glad to answer it Smiley Thanks for reading
Pages:
Jump to: