Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟🔥🌟Bitcointalk Bounty Campaigns Plaza [UPDATED]🌟🔥🌟 - page 3. (Read 1781 times)

Activity: 966
Merit: 275

Amazing! This is a very useful table for bounty hunters like me because we know that searching for the right and good project in Altcoin Bounties and Ad-campaigns board is quite a daunting task. So, really this a great help. Thanks a lot, dude. 🙂

great. My biggest difficulty is finding a suitable campaign. With your statistics I can easily choose. Thanks for the useful post

I'd like to thank you also, guys, for visiting and for leaving a nice comment.  Smiley
copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
great. My biggest difficulty is finding a suitable campaign. With your statistics I can easily choose. Thanks for the useful post
Activity: 174
Merit: 7

Amazing! This is a very useful table for bounty hunters like me because we know that searching for the right and good project in Altcoin Bounties and Ad-campaigns board is quite a daunting task. So, really this a great help. Thanks a lot, dude. 🙂
UPDATE: Just added AirP2P, and Nauticus
UPDATE: Added JIBBIT, Crowdsale, and TEDCHAIN.
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
waw good information, i want to follow some parts of the bounty. seems very interesting. and alokasinyapun very large, thank you for providing useful information.
UPDATE: Added Surety AI - A very attractive Signature Campaign on its 2nd week that offers participants (Rates, paid in tokens) the following:

Legendary : $800/week
Hero : $600/week
Senior : $400/week
Full member : $200/week
Member : $100/week
Jr. Member : $50/week

Nice table OP, isa sa mga napaka gandang prensentation na nakita ko about sa Bounty campaigns.

Thanks. I think the 15 slots for Jr. Member rank has already been filled-up, so, I recommend you join the Signature Campaign for ENERGZINE instead as it offers huge rewards. It's below...

Payment :

Activity: 174
Merit: 7
UPDATE: Added Surety AI - A very attractive Signature Campaign on its 2nd week that offers participants (Rates, paid in tokens) the following:

Nice table OP, isa sa mga napaka gandang prensentation na nakita ko about sa Bounty campaigns.

UPDATES:

24-May-2018: Added ONe, DMRF, LeadREX, flyCare
25-May-2018: Added Pinkdate, ALLUXE, ARCONA, Blockbid, The Tip Token

Take note that The Tip Token has only a Signature Campaign that will last for 4 weeks only and ends at exactly 19 June 2018.  Below is the rules...

SIGNATURE CAMPAIGN RULES:
-  Minimum of 10 post per week to receive stakes.
- Maximum of 5 post per day will be counted.
- Minimum of 100 characters in each post to be counted.
- Only Full to legendary members are allowed to join this campaign.
- Negative trusted users are not allowed to participate.
- Spamming is not allowed.
- Posts in Beginners & help, Meta, Games & Rounds, Off-topic, Politics & society, Service's threads will not be counted.

Stakes per rank:
* Full Member = 2 stakes/week
* Sr. Member = 3 stakes/week
* Hero/Legendary = 4 stakes/week

Wearing of Avatar will receive additional 0.5 stakes/week. https://imgur.com/N7kCN67
Activity: 39
one of the best presentation i have seen regarding Bounty campaigns very well presented

Yes, that's true. Just hope there's more bounty campaigns listed for newbie to participate. Angry
Activity: 140
thank you for a beautiful listing of bounty campaigns i appreciated it this is awesome.. keep it update bro very helpfull to the newbie ..
Activity: 252
one of the best presentation i have seen regarding Bounty campaigns very well presented
Activity: 882
Merit: 282
Op, this is really appreciated and getting all the altcoins in one place make it easy for all of us to join them.  I think we have something like this for bitcoin section and having altcoins copy of it is highly recommended.  However it is not going to be an easy work and you will need to seriously put more effort and time.

-snip-

Good to see there is already a thread showing off bounty campaigns just like on the template being used by Mitchell when it comes to Bitcoin signature campaign listings and updates.

There some thing i do need to ask, what is the criteria of those bounty campaigns being listed? I know these are just selections but i dont know the basis of it considering there are hundreds of bounty programs as of today.

Some of those campaigns are new, especially the ones on top. And I only published campaigns run by well-known, trusted, and good managers regardless of ranks. 

Would you consider on listing it out too?

Of course, yes. The table will be updated regularly and once the campaign is over I will remove it. I also considering removing campaigns that are too old and/or about to end as it is no longer worthy joining them.
Activity: 2730
Merit: 632
-snip-

Good to see there is already a thread showing off bounty campaigns just like on the template being used by Mitchell when it comes to Bitcoin signature campaign listings and updates.

There some thing i do need to ask, what is the criteria of those bounty campaigns being listed? I know these are just selections but i dont know the basis of it considering there are hundreds of bounty programs as of today. Would you consider on listing it out too?

This thread is made possible for the benefit of forum members, especially those newcomers looking for extra income. I will try to update it as often as possible, and any suggestions are welcomed.

What do those letters under SIGNATURE, TWITTER, and FACEBOOK mean?

L - Legendary Member
H - Hero Member
S - Senior Member
F - Full Member
M - Member
J - Junior Member
N - Newbie

All Altcoins Bounty Campaigns

|
CAMPAIGN
Pages:
Jump to: