Pages:
Author

Topic: BitcoinTalk can become the facebook of money - page 2. (Read 449 times)

legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1236
Heisenberg
February 11, 2020, 06:49:02 PM
This is a forum, not a social media website where teenagers post photos to get likes and comments. There is a very big difference and until you get to know that, you will realize that it's impossible.
Why would you want to emulate
1. A website full of censorship?
2. A website that gathers and sells your personal data for it's own profits
legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1086
Free Bitcoins Every Hour!
February 11, 2020, 06:00:38 PM
What do you mean by "facebook of money"? Do you think that this forum will be the next Facebook as it becomes the source of money from many people? I think bitcointalk has its own way and no need to become the next Facebook. Remember that bitcointalk is not a commercial group, while Facebook is owned by a company. And I think bitcointalk is created not for money purpose only. So, it is clearly enough about the differences between them. IMO
staff
Activity: 3290
Merit: 4114
February 11, 2020, 04:22:36 PM
Can I make a formal request that we aim to not become the Facebook of anything. I don't think that is something anyone should be trying to emulate, especially a forum related to Bitcoin. If you are referring to Facebook's success in terms of audience, and reach instead of how Facebook conduct their business. Then I think that might be a little ambitious, as this isn't exactly a social media platform.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 267
Earn bitcoins every hour, link below at signature.
February 11, 2020, 04:11:00 PM
This crypto forum has helped a lot of people in terms of learning, sharing knowledge, earning money, etc, etc! but we haven't seen yet the whole potential that this forum could reach only if some investors can propose to the owner of this forum in order to convert it into something that could easily become the Facebook of money.

It has reached popularity already, and it has been one of the pioneers in the crypto ecosystem. So it has many advantages if that idea would happen.

Pages:
Jump to: