Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcointalk Cartel - page 2. (Read 478 times)

Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
June 04, 2018, 06:04:20 PM
If they give you a negative feedback they never remove it even when they realise it was an unfair feedback.

That's not always true - I have removed negative feedback I have left dozens of times.
Activity: 78
Merit: 0
June 04, 2018, 04:29:50 PM
What do you think of the very few people given an outstanding amount of power that are running this forum just as a drug cartel ?

The people who deliberately abuse the trust system ruin accounts sometimes even legendary for nothing just because they have the power to do so.

They are trying to enforce the rule of no negative feedback in signature campaigns so they can get all the money for them and their paid shills.

If they give you a negative feedback they never remove it even when they realise it was an unfair feedback.

Anytime there is some fight going on and some user want to shout about their unjust feedback received from default trust network members the cartel band comes and protect each other by giving more negative feedback without any valid reason.

They claim to be believing in decentralisation but this forum has become a centralised Federal Reserve of Bitcoin. These guys run things around here and do not care about decentralisation at all as long as their pocket are full money.

Isn't that just what Federal Reserve, VISA and the Rockfellers do with FIAT money ?

In Germany when the government raised the price of fuel more than one million people left their cars in the middle of the streets blocking all circulation. I think if we do the same no more people will be interested in this forum and will be the end of this cartel.

I am not talking with my main account as expressing what you feel here gets your reputation bombarded with red without valid reasons.

Have a nice day everyone.
Pages:
Jump to: