Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcointalk DEAD?ICO DEAD?around bots and no sense hire TOP10 bounty manager? - page 2. (Read 217 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 2
Scam projects killed ICOs and make the legit ones to struggle with raising the money needed for their project to take off, and that's the unfortunate situation.
Activity: 2268
Merit: 507
It not hard - type K Systems.
Also i want notice that project now hire CAD software developers.
Can you give a clue about who are saying bitcointalk will be dead? It's too early to take a conclusion like that. So do you know how many people will have known crypto will being so big like this time or bitcoin worth more than 6k? You friend doesn't know anything about that. Ico has become a new way to trade.
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
It not hard - type K Systems.
Also i want notice that project now hire CAD software developers.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
Who told you that Bitcointalk is dead? Satoshi Nakamoto?

There are a number of reputable bounty managers here to handle your project bud, just do your own research if you truly is a project manager.

I was very saddened - I'm the project manager of one promising projects with a working product and an almost complete prototype of the blockchain AutoCad alternative, ICO are not going well and I want  hire a bounty manager from the top 10 bitcointalk for signatures, logo and twitter.
I am interested to follow your project as i have a little idea about CAD also.
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
Good evening.
 Today I talked with my friend(ICO advisor) and he told me that the ICO time passed and the bittalk died, around only the bots who post hundreds messages per day.
I was very saddened - I'm the project manager of one promising projects with a working product and an almost complete prototype of the blockchain AutoCad alternative, ICO are not going well and I want  hire a bounty manager from the top 10 bitcointalk for signatures, logo and twitter.
if things are that way, then is it worth it to spend 500- $ 1000 per month?wasted money?
how can  survive in such realities  your perspective startup?  project offers real innovations in high-precision  manufacturing for the aerospace and automotive industries! what to do? forget the crypto and focus on finding customers for your product? because knowledge and development has not disappeared, not evaporated with ico trend, but now you have to forget about progress and give all the monopolists?
to sell the car/house and invest in the development and for years  break through the wall of distrust and misunderstanding?
Maybe quit this business and get a job in the rich scam?
sad it's all..
What you think guys?
Pages:
Jump to: