Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcointalk Extension - All In One - Available on Chrome store - Version 2.5 - page 2. (Read 1569 times)

legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1622
I can do it as you describe it, however, it doesn't fit my extension.
I can create it on a website, just enter userId and the result will be displayed.
That's even better because it might be used by campaign managers too. There should be User ID and counting start date because different campaigns starts new week on different day.
copper member
Activity: 81
Merit: 85
Great work!

What you think about adding a tool to count posts written in various threads? Most of us are hired to advertise websites by our signature. Those are giving us various requirements like:

min 10 post in gambling
max 30 post
min 20 posts
post in boards xxx, yyy, zzz do not count.
Etc.

Because of that i need to count my posts in various sections every few days to check if i fill those requirements while doing my everyday routine (answering questions in recent created topics, answering posts from watchlist etc.) or I miss one of requirements and i need to create 1 additional post in certain thread. After 1.5 year on BTT forum this post counting become pain in the ass for me.

This counter could look like that:

Code:
This week counter:
meta: 5 posts
gambling: 10 posts
local: 15 posts
xxx: xxx posts
time until reset xxx hours

Let me know what you think about it Smiley

I can do it as you describe it, however, it doesn't fit my extension.
I can create it on a website, just enter userId and the result will be displayed.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1622
Great work!

What you think about adding a tool to count posts written in various threads? Most of us are hired to advertise websites by our signature. Those are giving us various requirements like:

min 10 post in gambling
max 30 post
min 20 posts
post in boards xxx, yyy, zzz do not count.
Etc.

Because of that i need to count my posts in various sections every few days to check if i fill those requirements while doing my everyday routine (answering questions in recent created topics, answering posts from watchlist etc.) or I miss one of requirements and i need to create 1 additional post in certain thread. After 1.5 year on BTT forum this post counting become pain in the ass for me.

This counter could look like that:

Code:
This week counter:
meta: 5 posts
gambling: 10 posts
local: 15 posts
xxx: xxx posts
time until reset xxx hours

Let me know what you think about it Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1018
Not your keys, not your coins!
You are wrong, mrvuit. They actually care about your extension, and they shown their appreciation and recognition though merits they sent to OP.
Anyway, there is the fact that not all of them have intention to use extensions, includes yours. Me too.
It is not because I am not a techsavvy,  but basically people all care about security.

You began to publish your extension just about one week ago, let be patient. Overtime, more people will know about your thread.

Whatever they use your extension or not, you made great works.

Ideas for you, from community need.
Add real-time Bitcoin price in the forum.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 7064
Good work!

Looks like you are working non-stop on this extension,
but people don't comment so much.
I think they need to test it for potential bugs before major releases

It seems that people don't care much about this extension.
Maybe they were satisfied with the current Bitcointalk.

Don't lose your hope.
Just keep on grinding and work to improve it, and I am sure more people will use it in time.

There are so many topics in Bitcointalk forum, and some people just don't see yours Wink
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1036
6.25 ---> 3.125
Just downloaded & already enjoying the increase use-ability of the forum. Thank you for this mrvuit.
copper member
~

I have completed requests 1 and 3 in version 2.4.
With issue 2, I need time to learn how it works, I will implement it in upcoming versions.
copper member
UPDATE VERSION 2.4
- Enhanced Report To Moderator UI
- Enhanced Merit UI (upgrade - show Merit & sMerit - automatically refresh page)

Chrome store: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/bitcointalk-script/ebkdbmfcjnnpoplaphlokgpehbddamcn
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1165
🤩Finally Married🤩
I just saw this thread and I already tried it.
It's quite good for me, but I do have some suggestion:

1. Upon adding Merit/s to a post it would also automatically refresh the page so I can already see that I gave the post some Merits and no need to refresh it.
2. When refreshing the page it comes back to it's original theme until it loads back to the script. I just want to be it like this :
https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/dark-theme-for-facebook/fkfobiagdiioemjmpdecklcjaplpljdo
(When you apply it on facebook and refresh a page, it doesn't show the white colors before it shows the theme.)

Edit:
3. Enhanced Report To Moderator UI (It will show on the User's Post History)
copper member
Good work!

It seems that people don't care much about this extension.
Maybe they were satisfied with the current Bitcointalk.
legendary
Good work!

copper member
UPDATE VERSION 2.3

- Show total merit (Author: hatshepsut93 https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.52264117)
- Highlight your username in merit, sort your username to first  (Author: hatshepsut93 https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.52267547)
- Show icon go to top
- Fix some bug

Chrome store: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/bitcointalk-script/ebkdbmfcjnnpoplaphlokgpehbddamcn
copper member
(Click on the image to see more clearly)
You should not capture whole page, that will make screenshot image too blurred. I think you can screenshot whole page, then crop to use only part of your extension display, or a bit more around list of merit senders in OP. The image will look better.
Furthermore, you can use following option to adjust your screenshot.
Code:
[img width=x][/img]
People who don't install your extension, will don't know how it looks like, and they won't give your merits for your works. What a pity when you do great works, but are not recognized because bad-quality screenshot.

Thank you, I will remember.
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1018
Not your keys, not your coins!
(Click on the image to see more clearly)
Clicking on image does not help!  Tongue
You should not capture whole page, that will make screenshot image too blurred. I think you can screenshot whole page, then crop to use only part of your extension display, or a bit more around list of merit senders in OP. The image will look better.
Furthermore, you can use following option to adjust your screenshot.
Code:
[img width=x][/img]
People who don't install your extension, will don't know how it looks like, and they won't give your merits for your works. What a pity when you do great works, but are not recognized because bad-quality screenshot.
copper member
One more thing.
Pins post option gets enabled by itself, even if I turn it OFF.

Thank you, I fixed it.  Wink
legendary
One more thing.
Pins post option gets enabled by itself, even if I turn it OFF.
copper member
UPDATE VERSION 2.0

I believe that people are having trouble finding posts or comments in previously viewed.
So I added the Pin multiple post or comment feature in version 2.0.
It works in the Boards post and in the post

It is available on Google store: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/bitcointalk-script/ebkdbmfcjnnpoplaphlokgpehbddamcn

copper member
When I click on + it is giving me blank screen.
It should be like this:

I fixed it, thank you very much.
I pushed it to the github, but the chrome store takes more time to update.
legendary
Congrats on listing in Chrome webstore.
I am testing it and I will report if I find any bugs.

Hope to see it in Firefox extension soon also

EDIT:
I found one BUG:
Not being able to use this option for posts when extension is enabled

When I click on + it is giving me blank screen.
It should be like this:

copper member
I respect your effort but many of these features can be obtained without having to install an add-on, you need some userscripts codes.
There are a lot of ideas "you can find it in Bitcointalk++ script & you can find more if you made research about BTT problems" that you can use to make you add to your extension to be better.
Also, avoid the things that your browser provides.
Overall good luck.
Yes, upcoming versions, will have many better features.
Pages:
Jump to: