Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcointalk Forum is Numero Uno 👑 - page 2. (Read 440 times)

legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 7064
August 02, 2019, 02:41:17 AM
This just means that the forum has more users than the others, and is not necessarily a measurement of quality. Quantity is not quality my friend.

Yes, I know that thank you for enlightenment

< ... >
Where did you get those stats? I did not see stat source in OP.

I took snapshot at exact time of all 3 forums,
and as I did not want to advertise other forums I simply posted respective names on images.

Since PIE charts are the most common and one of the most intuitive charts to read, here are the distribution of bitcointalk ID's from 1 to 2'000'000 .

Cool! Thanks for showing this.
That is why I wanted to add graphs for active users,
as I dont know if other forums have ranking system.

Update:
- Added 'Users Online'

PS
I was also wondering:
- Where do ex-bitcointalk banned users go after ban? Smiley
- Is there bitcointalk heaven ,hell and resurrection ??
Activity: 136
Merit: 25
August 02, 2019, 02:24:15 AM
This just means that the forum has more users than the others, and is not necessarily a measurement of quality. Quantity is not quality my friend.
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 4085
Farewell o_e_l_e_o
August 02, 2019, 02:10:46 AM
< ... >
Where did you get those stats? I did not see stat source in OP.
legendary
Activity: 3472
Merit: 1722
August 02, 2019, 12:36:15 AM
I haven't even bothered to look at the number of users at the other two forums, but your post numbers/percentages are wrong, cryptocurrencytalk has 459479 posts which is less than 1% of bitcointalk's figure. Forum.bitcoin.com is even less active than that. They're barely active compared to bitcointalk and not being cared after, from a quick glance even blatant spam isn't being removed.
legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 6947
Currently not much available - see my websitelink
August 01, 2019, 10:05:39 PM

You can see clearly Bitcointalk forum total dominance of 94% for total number of users [/size]

A large number of Bitcointalk "users" are just abandoned Brand-New Accounts (where they have to pay to get their Account unlocked because they registered from an evil IP) and even most Newbie accounts are only used for shill posts or paid bumping.
So, the number of real users is much lower but Bitcointalk is most likely still the far biggest forum, not only because it's existing since the beginning and the original but also because the most interesting content is published here. And as far as I've seen the other forums are just like the entire Altcoin Section here on Bitcointalk, flooded by shitcoin spam et al.

Here are some interesting stats, out of 2 Million Bitcointalk users 1,400,000 users are Brand-New (never made a post) and 400,000 are Newbies (most likely only used for paid bumping etc.). Out of 2 Million users only 140,000 users are Jr. Member or above:

2 MILLION users and their STATS

Since PIE charts are the most common and one of the most intuitive charts to read, here are the distribution of bitcointalk ID's from 1 to 2'000'000 .

legendary
August 01, 2019, 09:18:53 PM
If user interest is shown, I can update this topic with more precise details and comparisons
What's the need for an update or further comparison, it's a well known fact, bitcointalk is the world's largest cryptocurrency forum and none other compares to it.

Statistic is not stable and it is always changing.
That would be exact numbers shown, statistic per month, active users...

Some people just love stats Smiley
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=stats
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1270
Play Poker on Telegram
August 01, 2019, 09:03:21 PM
If user interest is shown, I can update this topic with more precise details and comparisons
What's the need for an update or further comparison, it's a well known fact, bitcointalk is the world's largest cryptocurrency forum and none other compares to it.
legendary
August 01, 2019, 08:22:50 PM
I wanted to show you quick graphical stats
 for best Cryptocurrency forum in the world,
when compared to other alternative forums available.

You can see clearly Bitcointalk forum total dominance of 94% for total number of users

and 64,9% for total number of posts.

and 77,2% for Online Users

Keep in mind that date of my snapshot was August 2nd 2019.

If user interest is shown, I can update this topic with more precise details and comparisons.

Pages:
Jump to: