Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcointalk Hall of Shame - page 2. (Read 534 times)

Activity: 1232
Merit: 379
January 17, 2021, 06:57:53 AM
Ignore is the best weapon against such idiots.
No body trying out opinion is an idiot, every conversations among different categories of people carries something meaningful, as pictureme had pointed out, those users might not be an English speaking people while translator does imperfect work sometimes.
If you can't comprehend with their statements, find the nearest exit (doesn't mean they are idiots) while others might fully understand them more better.
Activity: 616
Merit: 161
January 17, 2021, 06:44:07 AM
In my own little understanding, I will say those posters are non English speaking individuals, they are probably using google translate.
If they can't write well it means they can't speak at all. or they are not that educated.

Well In all these, I sincerely believe that they are using a translator, is only google translate that will translate financial into Money.

To clear our doubt, we should also check if those users are also participating in local groups

Yes, they are probably not, but if you take a deep dive you can rule out grammatical errors and spelling mistakes. And If their writing is even below that, then what is the point of writing on English based boards? For example, I have come across a couple of Cryptoboss2020 posts and it didn't seem like the lack of knowing English is a problem, it seemed like nonsensical empty talk. And yeah, if you look at some of my posts and my rank, you could say that about me as well, so it's not straightforward, but I guess veterans on this forum have seen it all and know better. The activity level is also a good indicator.

edit: you can also spot pretty clearly when someone is fishing for merits.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 137
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
January 17, 2021, 06:38:09 AM
There's this one dude named "HardFacts" whereas he pretty much almost always ends his topics with "Hard Facts" thinking he's so smart and clever or something. Thankfully he's already stopped spamming these crappy threads. He's pretty much the sort of "version 1" of cryptoboss2020.

I think he's a classic troll. Now he's playing some kind of convert, and at the first opportunity, if the bitcoin price drops again, he'll go back to his old ways, and that's spitting all over the crypto community.

Ignore is the best weapon against such idiots.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 105
January 17, 2021, 06:27:48 AM
In my own little understanding, I will say those posters are non English speaking individuals, they are probably using google translate.
If they can't write well it means they can't speak at all. or they are not that educated.

Well In all these, I sincerely believe that they are using a translator, is only google translate that will translate financial into Money.

To clear our doubt, we should also check if those users are also participating in local groups

Not everyone is a native English speaker but since English is a global language and is taught in school in most parts of the world, many people know how to write proper English. But if we see such posts as mentioned by the OP where there are too many grammatical mistakes, this means either the person is using any sort of translation , using a spinning text tool or is very poor in English language.
Activity: 54
Merit: 10
January 17, 2021, 05:51:02 AM

Activity: 868
Merit: 63
January 17, 2021, 05:44:25 AM
Your nominees will definitely win, as far as I know they might be the accounts of the same person. If I ever come across their post, I tend to look not at their OP but the others who seems to understand the way they talk. IMO this is a little bit overboard for me because as you can see I might end up as a nominee too, but I can see where you are going at. They do not deserve the shaming though, they haven't hurt someone in any manner but I like this criteria maybe for others to become a better member that creates a better post.
mk4
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 3817
Paldo.io 🤖
January 17, 2021, 05:26:04 AM
There's this one dude named "HardFacts" whereas he pretty much almost always ends his topics with "Hard Facts" thinking he's so smart and clever or something. Thankfully he's already stopped spamming these crappy threads. He's pretty much the sort of "version 1" of cryptoboss2020.

How Valuable is the worlds First FIAT CURRENCY Huh

How big is the world first BANK Huh

Does everyone still want the first CELLPHONE Huh

I bet no one here even knows what the first in the list above are if they did not google it...

Being first is great, you can have a nice run with a great new idea and zero competition, and make a fortune 💰💰💰   But being first has a very limited time to profit before competition with better products arrives.   Just like FIAT currencies, there are an INFINITE number of Crypto Currencies that can be created via the Blockchain.  The Blockchain is a world changing technology, but Bitcoin has no exclusive claim on it.  Bitcoin had a great run up for being first, people made fortunes, but those days have past....   Just like the assets in the above list have gone to zero an are long forgotten, we are now seeing the decline in Bitcoin.   I wonder how low it has to get before some of the " Faithful Believers " figure it out.

I have no doubt that Crypto Currencies will be the future of money, but it will not be bitcoin.  It will likely be some real asset backed Crypto, gold backed, or Petro Backed, you name it, but backed by something of real value.    Bitcoin is backed by NOTHING, do you REALLY think people will want Bitcoin when better Crypto Currencies with real backing come along Huh

You can ignore reality, but you can not ignore the consequences of ignoring reality  🤣🤣🤣🤣

Hard Facts
legendary
Activity: 4326
Merit: 3041
Vile Vixen and Miss Bitcointalk 2021-2023
January 17, 2021, 05:24:36 AM
Most of the P&S regulars probably qualify, though the grand prize I think goes to BADecker, who has made over 250 posts since the beginning of the year, and about 5k posts last year, most if not all of which are conspiracy-theoretical nonsense.
copper member
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1305
Limited in number. Limitless in potential.
January 17, 2021, 05:13:41 AM
Oh, yeah, I found that one of them is in my ignore list.

Economics is full of their threads, I remembered one day maybe that was last december or november, found most of the recent threads on economics are made by them both, like most of them.
legendary
Activity: 4298
Merit: 3209
January 17, 2021, 04:43:59 AM
Who are the most prolifically bad posters on Bitcointalk?

Criteria for nomination

The poster must:
1. post an excessive number of posts or post frequent walls of text, and
2. require careful study in order to be understood, and
3. show lack of logic and reason and exhibit a potential disconnect from reality.

Note that basic grammar and spelling mistakes are not sufficient, and poor English by itself is not a criteria.

Not Criteria

1. Spammers
2. Scammers
3. Bounty program posters
4. People you don't like.
5. People you disagree with.

My nominees:

cryptoboss2020:  over the last 6 months, cryptoboss2020 has posted an average of 4.8 posts of utter nonsense each day in a variety of forums.

Example:
In my indestrstood the cbdc are not and coin but its a Word of regulations
The usdt dai usdc will be regulated and called first CBDC COINS.  
BECOUSE of this pandemic uk might be first one to start use usdt usdc and dai

I guess here is way to make profit to sell coins to others becouse they need CBDC approved payment Method

OpenCryptoSystems: In just the last month, OpenCryptoSystems has made over 90 posts that rival those of cryptoboss2020.

Example:
If someone is good with money it means he or she knows a lot about money .
You can say that you are not interested about money and financial system...welll the covid 19 was good example tgat you need to know about money

Before the covid the richest people sold their assets why so ? You think it was inside info ? No it wasnt they just know about money

And crypto is money and when you dont know about money then you shouldnt be in crypto ...
Or you stay in crypto learn hard and its a miracle you learn more about money

Now days when we face the facts that  most of the money will go in. Crypto and stock commoties markets and real business ownership will need to have state licenses ....
The you realise that you must learn.
...those main things :

When the economic circle start amd when it finish
When to buy and whem to sell
How to know if its just FUD/ shake out the weak hands or actual financial liauitity crisis ?

...[snip]...

World is scam and fraud so you better learn how the scammers and fraudsters will try to scam you legally and not so legally but its all scam so scam

Honorable Mention:

Polo7: Polo7 hasn't been around since last November, but the brief appearance included some bold and ridiculous predictions that never panned out. I wonder if Polo7 is the same person as OpenCryptoSystems.

Example:
Governments all around the World Secretly start using together with banks the bitcoins.
Oil is done so They replace bitcoin instead of oil.

The btc volatility might go like daily 50k-100k price Changes.

Bitcoin will be instutionalized permanently.
The Global market prices Liqutation postion will be fluctuated by Bitcoin price.

I said this before but nobody didnt listen but now its here!!
Pages:
Jump to: