Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcointalk, I need your advice... - page 2. (Read 1044 times)

Activity: 77
Merit: 10
December 06, 2013, 08:49:53 AM
Your sister in law is being unfair as you have close connections to both and dont want to see eiyher hurt.

stay out of it. No one is pefect

That's exactly how I feel. It's too late. I'm involved now. I think she's feeling really paranoid about it and she'll do whatever she can to either prove he is or isn't cheating.

Now I feel like I should at least just ask my brother if he is stepping out. We tell each other everything so he'd tell me the truth. If he is, then I'll know and I'll feel somewhat obligated to tell my sister in law, but I don't want to. I don't want to be responsible for anything that happens between them but, dammit...why did she have to bring me into this?!?
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
December 06, 2013, 08:47:18 AM
My sister in law is basically my sister. We became really close when my brother started dating her a few years back and I love her dearly.

She thinks my brother is cheating on her. She says she snooped his phone and saw some texts from some girl that read, "You're adorable. How soon can we meet?" and "I'm wearing close to nothing. I'm freezing." She said that's what they read verbatim. They look suspect at first glance but these texts could have very well been taken out of context.

My brother has cheated before, but the girl he cheated on cheated on him first and I fucking hated her. Shallow, materialistic bitch. So, even though he has cheated it was more of a counter attack. My brother told my in law about this incident.

Now, here's the kicker. I know my brother's facebook password and she wants it from me to snoop more. She said she doesn't want to confront him unless she has enough evidence so she doesn't look crazy (as if the snooping hasn't done that already). I love my brother very much and I refused to give it to her. Now she's saying I'm not being fair to her because I'm her friend as well and this situation is really devastating for her. Thing is, blood is blood. He's my brother and I'll protect him even if he is cheating. Is that wrong? Would you stand by your blood relatives even if they're behaving badly?

Is my in law just some crazy insecure woman? I never really saw her this way. All of this is really shocking to me.

Should I give my brother a heads up or just stay out of this all together? I think it's unfair of my in law to drag me into this knowing it'll stress me out and I'll be caught in the middle.

Goodness.

ask your brother to change the password, with no reason, it is the easiest solution.
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
Nighty Night Don't Let The Trolls Bite Nom Nom Nom
December 06, 2013, 08:42:34 AM
Your sister in law is being unfair as you have close connections to both and dont want to see eiyher hurt.

stay out of it. No one is pefect
Activity: 77
Merit: 10
December 06, 2013, 08:37:13 AM
My sister in law is basically my sister. We became really close when my brother started dating her a few years back and I love her dearly.

She thinks my brother is cheating on her. She says she snooped his phone and saw some texts from some girl that read, "You're adorable. How soon can we meet?" and "I'm wearing close to nothing. I'm freezing." She said that's what they read verbatim. They look suspect at first glance but these texts could have very well been taken out of context.

My brother has cheated before, but the girl he cheated on cheated on him first and I fucking hated her. Shallow, materialistic bitch. So, even though he has cheated it was more of a counter attack. My brother told my in law about this incident.

Now, here's the kicker. I know my brother's facebook password and she wants it from me to snoop more. She said she doesn't want to confront him unless she has enough evidence so she doesn't look crazy (as if the snooping hasn't done that already). I love my brother very much and I refused to give it to her. Now she's saying I'm not being fair to her because I'm her friend as well and this situation is really devastating for her. Thing is, blood is blood. He's my brother and I'll protect him even if he is cheating. Is that wrong? Would you stand by your blood relatives even if they're behaving badly?

Is my in law just some crazy insecure woman? I never really saw her this way. All of this is really shocking to me.

Should I give my brother a heads up or just stay out of this all together? I think it's unfair of my in law to drag me into this knowing it'll stress me out and I'll be caught in the middle.

Goodness.
Pages:
Jump to: