Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcointalk is a good way to get information about Bitcoins? - page 2. (Read 18930 times)

legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003
Do you think that Bitcointalk is a good way to get knowledge and information about Bitcoins?? because Bitcointalk is very useful for me to get information about Bitcoin.

When searching on google about bitcoin or something about bitcoin then Bitcointalk is one of the most common first result that appears.

Here in bitcointalk we don't just get information about the bitcoin but is also a good source for the altcoins too(we know that most of the forum activity is in altcoins board)
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
The only reason I got into bitcoin was coming here to try and find out more about it in the first place.
It is a wealth of information and makes it easier to find out what you want to know and have not thought it could do,
Possibilities are endless.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
saying good way is not suitable I think we should say it's the best platform to get news and information related to bitcoin. i am very fortunate to have this forum and also we can earn money while reading and posting through signature campaign. it's the best source of earning for me.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
Bitcointalk is the best way because it gives all the basic details for new comers. It gives details about the present market trend going on.By giving the important details, it helps the Bitcoin community grow larger.

Yeah we can find all relevant and updated information about bitcoin and altcoins on this forum and even if you google it anything related to bitcoin then google will directly divert you to this forum.
Activity: 742
Bitcointalk is the best way because it gives all the basic details for new comers. It gives details about the present market trend going on.By giving the important details, it helps the Bitcoin community grow larger.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 624
Maintain Social Distance, Stay safe.
bitcointalk is a discussion forum about bitcoin world, so it was clear that this forum provides a lot of information to users..

Actually, it is the best bitcoin related forum you can find in the internet! Aside from the information you can find here regarding bitcoin, it gives you an opportunity to earn it by joining signature campaign and other campaigns.

That is right. You can also earn money in this forum. There is a good economy based on the forum.
Well you can not see easily that news here or information updated in bitcoin the best thing to get the latest about bitcoin is news for bitcoin that you can heard up to date news and information about bitcoin..
Activity: 840
Merit: 252
bitcointalk is a discussion forum about bitcoin world, so it was clear that this forum provides a lot of information to users..

Actually, it is the best bitcoin related forum you can find in the internet! Aside from the information you can find here regarding bitcoin, it gives you an opportunity to earn it by joining signature campaign and other campaigns.

That is right. You can also earn money in this forum. There is a good economy based on the forum.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 509

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
yeah its really very good way to get more information about bitcoin i also get more and more information from bitcoin and its very helpful for everyone and firstly i do not know about bitcoin and when i join this forum of bitcoin now i know a huge information about bitcoin.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
One of the best ways to know about bitcoin, There are tons of professional and a friendly community that doesn't mind helping or giving info about it, The technical forum here are full of answered queries and everyone is a professional after a year or so..
Activity: 1400
Merit: 468
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001
Actually i haven't seen another forum where we can discuss about bitcoin. Bitcointalk is my first choice to get information regarding how to start using bitcoin and i also watch few bitcoin related videos over youtube and check cointelegraph to get upto date regarding bitcoin news and events.
Same here this is the only site that i know where i can get good information about bitcoins before when i was scam i can not get a good answer from google so i found this forum and i am big thanks that i found this forum and learn a lot about bitcoin and about for scam sites..
Yeah i usually check about bitcoin news in this forum, see what is the good alt coin to invest and searching the site which is legit when i check a scam site i prefer to check it by user experience, so this site is the perfect place to do it, and besides of that i can check the new gambling site usually new gambling site give a good promo giveaways
Activity: 756
Do you think that Bitcointalk is a good way to get knowledge and information about Bitcoins?? because Bitcointalk is very useful for me to get information about Bitcoin.
yes I usually keep up with the bitcoin news by checking the bitcoin discussion sub section. Theres always tons of great information here on whats happening in the bitcoin world.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024
Actually i haven't seen another forum where we can discuss about bitcoin. Bitcointalk is my first choice to get information regarding how to start using bitcoin and i also watch few bitcoin related videos over youtube and check cointelegraph to get upto date regarding bitcoin news and events.
Same here this is the only site that i know where i can get good information about bitcoins before when i was scam i can not get a good answer from google so i found this forum and i am big thanks that i found this forum and learn a lot about bitcoin and about for scam sites..
Got scammed must be one of the emergency situation in our life, but in those kind of emergencies definitely we could get support /help from this forum members and if you have involved with a business which is based on this forum, then definitely we could enforce them to get solution for the problem.

Always we need to check about the business we are going to involve that whether they are having their business got announced in marketplace.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046
legendary
Activity: 1526

In fact there are some forums if you search in google "bitcoin forum" but saying the truth they are not much active as bitcointalk is, I can say that reddit is another good source for everything and for bitcoin too where theymos is pretty good active there.
Activity: 854
Activity: 924

If you know how to filter all the spam and useless comments, then yes this forum is still a good way to get information and learn more about Bitcoins and cryptocurrencies. It will need a lot of careful reading and sorting.

The best informatoin can be obtained from the mining section, both for the bitcoin and the altcoin.
Thats section is for miners only that they needs some information like miner cost or miners profits. .
But its not only a mining information many information about bitcoin that we can seen here..
Activity: 15
Merit: 0

If you know how to filter all the spam and useless comments, then yes this forum is still a good way to get information and learn more about Bitcoins and cryptocurrencies. It will need a lot of careful reading and sorting.

The best informatoin can be obtained from the mining section, both for the bitcoin and the altcoin.
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1823

Pages:
Jump to: