Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcointalk is a good way to get information about Bitcoins? - page 24. (Read 18930 times)

Activity: 35
Merit: 0
Depends on what kind of information you are looking for.

Bitcointalk is really great for communicating with fellow bitcoin users and discovering new services and opportunities.
However, I think it can't compare with the major cryptocurrency-related news media.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Personal Text Space Not For Sale
Yes Bitcointalk is one of the best place on the internet to learn about Bitcoin. Before I join Bitcointalk, I only know that "Bitcoin is a digital currency (not cryptocurrency) that is not controlled by the government and anyone can use without any restriction. Today, after being here for 22 days, 2 hours and 9 minutes (and counting), I've learnt a lot. Mining and crypto just to name a few.

Beginners should really join Bitcointalk as they will learn a lot of things here.
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Do you think that Bitcointalk is a good way to get knowledge and information about Bitcoins?? because Bitcointalk is very useful for me to get information about Bitcoin.

Yeah definitely, I think bitcointalk is one of the best news sources about bitcoin, and one of the best places to go to to discuss about bitcoin. It is certainly the top forum to discuss bitcoin on.

You can also trade and exchange bitcoins on this forum, which is great.
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 2198
I stand with Ukraine.
Bitcointalk is probably one of the best ways to get informed about BTC

I agree. Even if something interesting about Bitocins appears first on other site you can see it reposted here in a short period of time. And the good thing is that the news is discussed here more actively than where it appeared first.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 507
Do you think that Bitcointalk is a good way to get knowledge and information about Bitcoins?? because Bitcointalk is very useful for me to get information about Bitcoin.
Right, from here we got more knowledge and intelligence about bitcoin, starting from bitcoin situation, mining, and all of the topics about bitcoin discussed in here. this forum is very helpful to me.
Activity: 826
Merit: 502
You can easily learn the fundamentals of bitcoin in this forum but what I really like in here is the fact that most mods/DT members are logical thinker. You're not gonna be seeing mods here doing dumb decisions.
Activity: 840
Merit: 252
I learned a lot from the bitcointalk forum. Not many things can be accessed from newswire, but can be seen here.
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
You can find many good sites and forums to learn and get daily updates about bitcoin around the web,but nothing compares with bitcointalk don't forget that this is the forum that satoshi created and somehow the "official" btc forum.
Activity: 434
Yeah, bitcointalk is a really good forum to get information about bitcoin. I find many informations such about halving, the price of bitcoins and many others.
Activity: 630
Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io
you can really find deeper and clearly information about bitcoins here in this furom and also you can find troller that can mislead you to wrong info,scammers,envy and other things you can imagine the furom is same to other bitcoin info site where you can actually find good and bad things or people you can see here.
Activity: 714
When I first bought bitcoins, I had no idea that this site existed. Only after doing a random search on google about bitcoin did I find out about bitcointalk. I've only been here for a few months and I've already got a lot of information regarding many things, whether bitcoin related or otherwise. I would like to continue being part of such a community and hope to grow and develop as a forumer alongside bitcoin's progress.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163
Where is my ring of blades...
bitcointalk is just like any other place on the internet, all kinds of different people come here and post information about bitcoin and cryptocurrencies many of them are even wrong information, and many are even spreading FUD in the forum although the good thing about a forum is that the lies and wrong information are found quickly and other members usually catch those things.
Activity: 3010
Merit: 629

Yes because you can gain more knowledge about bitcoin and learn in different experiences and advice of every users in each topic which can help us to be aware in every information that we must know. this forum is very helpful.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Yes, I get my new information about bitcoin  here . And i gain bitcoin here too. This forum is good for newbies , They can ask questions here and we will answer nicely
Activity: 364
Yes, you can get a lot of information and strategies that you can use, you can also get bitcoin here by joining different signature campaigns depending on your rank.
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 2481
Bitcointalk is probably one of the best ways to get informed about BTC
Activity: 434
Merit: 251
I think yes, cause it's the most popular eng bitcoin forum, many topics about news of bitcoin and other different interesting and usefull stuff. Bitcointalk is so good in this case.
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1024
100 % yes, this is the place where we can find information about bitcoin and bitcoin services. What is even better, here we can read about thoughts and experience from people who already tried it.

It really depends. If you search for a marketplace with services and goods for Bitcoin, Bitcointalk should definitely not be missed.

But if you are a new user and search for information about Bitcoin itself, Bitcoin.org is a much better resource. Bitcointalk features all kinds of information and opinions - sometimes irrelevant and misleading - that makes finding specific facts a bit difficult. In contrast, Bitcoin.org features a well structured guide on the most relevant questions a typical user might have.

If you already know the basics, then of course it's time to move to Bitcointalk and engage in discussion and populate the marketplace...

ya.ya.yo!
Activity: 322

Off course it's a good way to increase our knowledge about bitcoin. Since made bitcointalk has many members, so we are much easier to get the information we want. In addition to easily get information, with bitcointalk I can also get friends from another countries to sharing ideas about bitcoin.
thank you Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1179
100 % yes, this is the place where we can find information about bitcoin and bitcoin services. What is even better, here we can read about thoughts and experience from people who already tried it.
Even now when I see some new service I come here to check what other people say about it, many times this forum saved me from losing money. Of course sometimes its hard to see the truth, there is very smart scammers as I saw with my own eyes. But that is good, nothing is easy and everyone need to have some knowledge about how to survive. Well here is sometimes like in jungle, if you are too small and dumb you can be eaten very easy.
Pages:
Jump to: