Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcointalk is not an office - page 6. (Read 997 times)

Activity: 22
Merit: 4
June 08, 2023, 07:10:50 AM
I'm did not exempt myself of not been a newbie, check my profile I'm a member but I communicate with what I observed in newly registered members

I'm not talking of selling of service, and for you to have been in newbie rank and start selling a service that means you are not a newbie, you just want to blackmail people with another username

I did not say newbie is above mistake, even the people who has being here for years still have some lapses

For you to have learn bitcoin you most have your primary and private plans, because its only when you bitcoin better its when you can apply it's applications and it work you.

There are certain types of people here and almost all these people are about making money with Bitcoin, so that's the end goal.

• People who mine Bitcoin to make money.
  • People who invest in Bitcoin to make money.
  • People who lend Bitcoin to make money.
  • People who exchange Bitcoin to make money.
  • People sell their services to earn in Bitcoin and make money. This includes business owners.

Also, keep in mind that some people don't have enough time to rank their accounts here, I'm talking of business owners and individuals who have talents but want to provide their services here. That's why there's a copper member.

I have seen a lot of people who started selling their services here, as newbies but later reached a higher membership.

So, what I'm saying is that this forum might not be an office for you but it's sure an office to someone else. Also, don't be obsessed that all newbies who post their services here are scammers because that's not true. That's why there are escrows here to ensure that every transaction is conducted safely.

Yes, you are a member but that doesn't mean that other people's daily life revolves around here to focus on ranking their accounts under 6 months.

Activity: 5
Merit: 1
June 08, 2023, 07:03:17 AM
Why don't do both. That's an awesome thing when hobby and making money are the same thing.
Activity: 504
Merit: 154
June 08, 2023, 06:50:28 AM

First, you are also a newbie who joined this year.
I'm did not exempt myself of not been a newbie, check my profile I'm a member but I communicate with what I observed in newly registered members

Just because you don't sell your service here doesn't mean others don't.
I'm not talking of selling of service, and for you to have been in newbie rank and start selling a service that means you are not a newbie, you just want to blackmail people with another username

Newbies are expected to make minor mistakes and learn from them as they progress in the forum.
I did not say newbie is above mistake, even the people who has being here for years still have some lapses
Lastly, all of us are here to learn about Bitcoin and make from it. So, no matter what you said we all, including you have the same goal, irrespective of how you sugarcoat it.

For you to have learn bitcoin you most have your primary and private plans, because its only when you bitcoin better its when you can apply it's applications and it work you.
Activity: 420
Merit: 140
June 08, 2023, 06:41:25 AM
~ The purpose of bitcointalk is to share knowledge of cryptocurrency across each others
Bitcoin knowledge. You don't receive too many technical support for altcoins in Bitcointalk.

~ learning is the primary thing that will make newbie to understand the features of cryptocurrency
Learning must come along with practice and I hope newbies don't focus on altcoins and lose money with altcoins in practice.

~ knowledge of cryptocurrency and bitcoin precisely remains constant and it can pave way for you to earn in future if been understood
I don't think Protocols of Bitcoin will not be changed. We will have more upgrades in future and Protocol will be upgraded too.

Altcoin protocols are joke and altcoin developers can change their protocols if they want. Because altcoins are centralized in hands of CEOs and developers.
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 5637
Blackjack.fun-Free Raffle-Join&Win $50🎲
June 08, 2023, 06:38:46 AM
I read different articles of newbie particular in beginners and help board and I notice that so many of the newbie have in mind that bitcointalk is an office to fetch and earn money.
~snip~

The fact is that many people find out about this forum through their friends or relatives who tell them how they earned something here, by just writing something on the forum. Unfortunately, there are countries where the salary is very low or there is not enough work for everyone, and I can understand that some people are looking for a lifeline in places like this forum.

A win-win situation is when someone actually learns something during the discussion, passes that knowledge on, and maybe also earns something by promoting something in his signature.

~ Engage in a conversation mostly related in bitcoin.

Although the name of this forum says "bitcointalk", there is also an altcoins board, and although I personally have no interest in that part of the forum, it was different in the past. Therefore, I think that beginners should explore all the boards and find the ones they are most interested in.
Activity: 22
Merit: 4
June 08, 2023, 06:36:50 AM
I read different articles of newbie particular in beginners and help board and I notice that so many of the newbie have in mind that bitcointalk is an office to fetch and earn money. And it's noted that the primary agenda of making bitcointalk is to have a different reasons and suggestions of making the problem of bitcoin to be lesser, I will say some people are not informed of why bitcointalk is been created and its the reason why everytime some newbie make first and second post you know that their plan of registering is to earn a bitcoin.

List of things newbie should know as a beginner

~ The purpose of bitcointalk is to share knowledge of cryptocurrency across each others
~ Having earning in mind to register in bitcointalk will make you as a Newbie not to know the advantages and disadvantages of bitcoin
~ learning is the primary thing that will make newbie to understand the features of cryptocurrency
~ knowledge of cryptocurrency and bitcoin precisely remains constant and it can pave way for you to earn in future if been understood
~ Don't be conscious of merit but understand the system of making quality posts

First, you are also a newbie who joined this year.

Just because you don't sell your service here doesn't mean others don't.

Stop being so pained about it all.

You didn't just grow up and learned everything by yourself.

Newbies are expected to make minor mistakes and learn from them as they progress in the forum. That's why there are moderators here.

Lastly, all of us are here to learn about Bitcoin and make money from it. So, no matter what you said we all, including you have the same goal, irrespective of how you sugarcoat it.
Activity: 504
Merit: 154
June 08, 2023, 06:27:06 AM
I read different articles of newbie particular in beginners and help board and I notice that so many of the newbie have in mind that bitcointalk is an office to fetch and earn money. And it's noted that the primary agenda of making bitcointalk is to have a different reasons and suggestions of making the problem of bitcoin to be lesser, I will say some people are not informed of why bitcointalk is been created and its the reason why everytime some newbie make first and second post you know that their plan of registering is to earn a bitcoin.

List of things newbie should know as a beginner

~ Having earning in mind to register in bitcointalk will make you as a Newbie not to know the advantages and disadvantages of bitcoin
~ Don't be conscious of merit but understand the system of making quality posts
Pages:
Jump to: