Pages:
Author

Topic: "Bitcointalk" is part of my family living life & my "Baby birthday celebration" - page 4. (Read 962 times)

Activity: 1036
Merit: 258
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Probably Reputation or OT is where it should go, but I'll leave that to the moderators.

thanks for the advice man, already moved.  

And what would happen if bitcointalk suddenly had to get rid of all signature campaigns?  What would you do in that case?
If I ever see that signature campaigns are stopped or I'm dropped, I'll be desperate and have to find another way to make an income. Which must be a hard reality for me to face. But pray for me that this does not happen to me.

I also wonder how many accounts you've got making money for you.

If you live outside the cities of Bangladesh, $100-$120(I mean US Dollar) is enough for a family, so there is no need for multiple accounts.

Ooh miss the thanks @Royse777 accepted me for the campaign.
Activity: 308
Merit: 311
The Alliance Of Bitcointalk Translators - ENG>BAN
On top of that you might be asking for trouble depending on exactly how illegal bitcoin is in Bangladesh, i.e., how hard the authorities go after people for using it.

AFAIK, the government is quite strict about crypto in Bangladesh. That's why they won't allow it. But still, a lot of Bangladeshis are using or are involved with crypto. Some of them are totally dependent on crypto, with no alternative source of income.

You will be surprised to hear what happened recently. There was news of a police officer checking a traveler's personal phone on a public bus. To check, what does he do? What party does he support? What news does he share on social media? This happened, probably because of the upcoming election. Can you realize where the law and privacy are in our country?

People who are using crypto are always afraid of being exposed by the government. Me too. That's why I use another phone to separate my activities so that no one can connect me with crypto.
Activity: 334
Merit: 27
Congratulations op, as you have been advised, do well to delete those photos. Your celebration will not land you in another problem after loosing your job. To make yourselves known with current ban of crypto in your country might make it worse. I believe same pictures where posted on social media , seen this pictures and the ones on social media is easy to know it is same person. There maybe some government officials who are also members of this forum.

Happy birthday to your daughter

legendary
Activity: 3332
Merit: 6809
Cashback 15%
Showing the cake was enough.
One picture of the cake would have sufficed instead of nine, and frankly being dependent on this forum for a living isn't something I would celebrate.  On top of that you might be asking for trouble depending on exactly how illegal bitcoin is in Bangladesh, i.e., how hard the authorities go after people for using it.

And what would happen if bitcointalk suddenly had to get rid of all signature campaigns?  What would you do in that case?  I also wonder how many accounts you've got making money for you.

Not a good thread, OP.
Activity: 350
Merit: 218
Cashback 15%
Thanks to bitcointalk and all other members because we found bitcointalk at a critical time in our life.

Please everyone pray for my family.
Congratulations buddy, you are fulfilling all your family needs by earning from bitcointalk forum. I pray that you and your family live happily in peace. @Gladitorcomeback said I would say the same thing just don't rely on this signature campaign. You can start any other business with small capital which can be good for you and your children's future. best of luck OP.
Activity: 308
Merit: 311
The Alliance Of Bitcointalk Translators - ENG>BAN
OP, I checked your post history and found you are from Bangladesh. What you did was very dumb. You should immediately remove those personal photos. Showing the cake was enough. Crypto is still banned in Bangladesh. You are well aware of that. What you have done is a serious offense against your government. The higher ups can easily accuse you of doing unlawful activities and throw you to jail. You are not only risking yourself but also risking your family.

I am also from Bangladesh, brother. But I don't share my personal photos online. Nobody knows who might be tracking you. The point is, try to be as anonymous as possible. It's not wise to reveal your identity online. I am pretty much involved with Cryoto, but my relatives, my friends, my neighbors nobody knows that. I try to be as secretive as possible.
Activity: 644
Merit: 591
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
Congratulations Negotiation! you are lucky men that find this forum on time. I feels very sad that you have been fired out if job and also you have no support of family. Bitcointalk is best place where you could learn much about crypto and you can easily learn the method of earning. You should not rely only on signature payment and try to hold some fund(btc) for your children. I will also recommend offline business in your area if possible so that you have number of earning ways

I have some confusion here, although OP has hidden the face of himself but still we could easily see that face of childrens so it is not against the decentralization?

legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 2013
Congratz but please delete those photos ASAP. As much as you may have blurred the faces of the adults, the children are easily identifiable.  You are exposing yourself to being identified at the same time you say you earn from bitcoin, and although from what you say what you earn you spend to live you never know who might be lurking.

I'm also not sure if this is the most appropriate section for your thread. Probably Reputation or OT is where it should go, but I'll leave that to the moderators.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 258
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Q: Why this celebration post?

A: We got married in a relationship, and because of this our family didn't accept us so we are forced to live in different places Cry, then we started looking for a job and after a few months I got fired from that job, after that, we had a child and we started looking for a source of income. And finally we became dependent on Bitcointalk.

Last few months me and my family are completely dependent on bitcointalk.org, currently my family's only source of income is bitcointalk.org, my family's entire course of living is from bitcointalk.org, If not for bitcointalk, I would not be able to For celebrate my daughter's birthday today. There are many more memories of my family associated with Bitcointalk which may not be possible to mention in this post. But we are very happy to be able to celebrate this celebration with all my family and relatives through bitcointalk.

Thanks @satoshi & @theymos To give me a chance,

Thanks to bitcointalk and all other members because we found bitcointalk at a critical time in our life.

Please everyone pray for my family.

Thanks all for supporting...
Pages:
Jump to: