Pages:
Author

Topic: BitcoinTalk Newbie of the Year 2021[Voting] - page 3. (Read 876 times)

Activity: 966
Merit: 701
December 29, 2021, 11:29:17 AM
It's the time of the year we all get to reflect on how we spent the year that's about to end. Did we do good, bad or awesome 😎
Yeah, this got me thinking about our forum, and I want to do something fun for newbies/new era members. So I want to have a competition to select and honour the new guys that are here to participate in and contribute to our community. I will need the help of more established members to select the nominees.  One of the reasons I want to do this is to encourage other newbies who are trying to make good their time here.

This thread will be for nominations, I'll accept nominations till 2nd January, 2022.  Nominations end on 2nd January 11:30pm GMT.  Voting starts immediately.  You can vote for you favourite nominees by posting their username on the thread. You have 1 vote per nominee. The votes will be counted and  the nominee with the most votes will be selected as 2021's Newbie of the Year.  The voting thread will be open for voting for a week.  

What is the prize?  I don't have the merits to replicate The Bitcointalk Urban Achievers Merit Scholarship Program although I'd like that. I indulge merit sources and established members with smerits to spare to please be a part of this contest. And to the nominees do not be discouraged, the recognition is more than enough and may possibly lead to earning some merits in the future  

Rules:
1. Don't nominate your own alts. Only accounts created on/after 01/01/2021 can be nominated.
2. You must be a Full Member or higher to nominate/Vote
3. Nominating yourself is not allowed.
4.  Post the username and profile link of the nominee.
5. Include a quote of one of the nominee's "meritable" posts and a short explanation why he deserves the nomination.
6. The nominee must have been a newbie on or after Jan 01, 2021.
7. Voters can vote by posting the names of their favorite nominee on the thread.
Nominees
1. n0nce 1vote
2. nullama 0 vote
3. SatoPrincess 1 vote
4. KingsDen  0 votes
5. mynonce 0 votes
Pages:
Jump to: