Pages:
Author

Topic: BitcoinTalk Rank - page 2. (Read 419 times)

legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1353
January 02, 2019, 09:11:45 AM
The OP is one classic example why the merit system was introduce in the first place. Seems that he/she is only here in the forum to join bounties and after months of introducing the system, still he works his ass off day in/day out and now wondering why the hell I'm not ranking up. Open up a thread which obviously he can find the answer if he/she will just used the Search Function of this forum. Others have replied, but I doubt that he will rank up unless he/she ditch out his bounty whoring activity. IMHO.
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 10802
There are lies, damned lies and statistics. MTwain
January 02, 2019, 07:50:53 AM
<…>
You are going to need to receive another 150 sMerits to get your counter up to the required 250 merits for a Sr. Member (your activity is already above 240, so that is no longer an issue).

Now the thing is that you haven’t managed to earn any merit in almost a year (aside from the initial airdrop). Getting a couple of earned merits is pretty easy if you manage to make half-decent posts, but making the 150 you require is not, especially if you restrict your posts basically to the Ann Altcoin and Bounty threads. To give you a reference, only 59 Full Members have ranked-up to Sr. Member, so that alone proves that it is not an easy feat, and that the task really requires commitment to concentrating on post content quality/interest.
Activity: 742
Merit: 19
January 02, 2019, 07:10:12 AM
The rank will be depending on your activities and merit. The bitcointalk ranks were changed recently. The activities are not enough to reach rank by rank. Because you have to get activities+merit to upgrade your rank. You have to make high-quality post to get the merit. Because the merit will be given by random forum members. If you want to know about ranks, please read this official thread Merit & new rank requirements.
Activity: 621
Merit: 214
mk4
legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 3845
Paldo.io 🤖
January 02, 2019, 07:02:50 AM
To get a higher rank, you need to earn merits. If you want to earn merits, how would you expect people to give you merits if you only post in bounty threads? It just shows what your sole intentions in joining Bitcointalk is. And knowing that you're actually a full member and don't know how to rank up is concerning.
legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 4133
eXch.cx - Automatic crypto Swap Exchange.
January 02, 2019, 06:59:28 AM
Guess you must be among the lucky ones that got airdropped with merit based on their present rank when the merit system was introduced. And haven't earn any since then. To understand almost everything about ranking up visit this thread Merit & new rank requirements then search through the meta board for other thread (e.g FAQ: Everything you need to know about forum 'activity, account ranks and merit) for better understanding or read through the Useful infographics highlighted on thread
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 2444
https://JetCash.com
January 02, 2019, 06:46:11 AM
You have made 751 posts, and yet when I look at your post history, all I can see is the opening post for this thread. I have the underworld here on ignore, so all of your previous posts must have been made in the nether world here. If you want to increase your rank, then you can take part in the Bitcoin discussion and the political comments that will become so important over the next year or so.
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
January 02, 2019, 06:28:38 AM
Guys, i'm struggling to to understand how to get higher rank, i'm currently Full Member but dont know i can become Sr. Member.
Can anyone help?
Pages:
Jump to: