Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcointalk rank down - page 3. (Read 509 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 0
September 20, 2018, 01:03:49 AM
Yes, Bitcoin rank down because some new rules made in bitcoin. Its aim is to improve the quality of posts. Lot of rank down. I was also a jr member and down my rank. Rank of those peoples are down all are in problem and some high rank persons are happy because coin value is doubled. We need to help those members who are in problem because we all are family members of crypto.
Activity: 188
Merit: 1
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
September 20, 2018, 12:40:29 AM
but the new rules made are not bad intentions, and do not intend to reduce the number of bounty hunters or anything, in my opinion, this new regulation is intended to either reduce useless posts or shit posts or posts that have poor quality, only a few words. This new regulation aims to improve the quality of posts in this forum.
Activity: 868
Merit: 1
September 20, 2018, 12:16:55 AM
iam jr last now iam newbie so sad idont know why they do this down rank ihave no merit too its so sad now idont know if i get stakes now beacuse my rank is down right now
Activity: 546
Merit: 10
September 20, 2018, 12:15:54 AM
The bitcoin rank down that is not possible at any cost because this is the only plateform which is without risk and without competition and this is the only work which gives you money at the type of coins after doing the work from home without tension.
Activity: 700
Merit: 110
Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB
September 20, 2018, 12:05:40 AM
I feel sorry for a lot of the newcomers that have been trying to increase their standing in the community. Put plainly I do not think the merit system works the way it was intended to, I see an awful lot of good posts and they do not get rewarded. It seems there is a way out of your predicament which is to pay for the copper membership currently costing - 0.00208333 BTC

Yes it is annoying to have to pay to remedy the problem but it is only $13 which you should be able to recover ++ from your first signature campaign
Activity: 77
September 20, 2018, 12:00:08 AM
The bounty bitcointalk rank was very important. But now a lot of rank down. Will it be an issue for the current bounty? We do not have the means to appreciate. Many of us are caught up in a problem because of the merit issue. If you can get the best out of the way, you can help others learn the best. There's been a lot of bounty coming from here. plz help.

Yes it will be an issue.
It is already an issue for me since I can't wear signature or text anymore. Not until I become a Junior member.
In order to be that i need merits from others. This is why I really try to post more quality posts and you should too.
I think they did a good job on this. This will definitely help the forum.
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
September 19, 2018, 11:57:41 PM
The bounty bitcointalk rank was very important. But now a lot of rank down. Will it be an issue for the current bounty? We do not have the means to appreciate. Many of us are caught up in a problem because of the merit issue. If you can get the best out of the way, you can help others learn the best. There's been a lot of bounty coming from here. plz help.
Theymos just update at least merit for rank JR. The membership is a merit, so if you don't have one merit in the accounts of JR member you relegated to the rank a newbie anymore, because of the spamer and people who sell and buy the accounts of JR only to bounty not to discuss.
Activity: 72
September 19, 2018, 11:52:33 PM
That is the policy of the forum. You should accept it. It is possible that you write a quality post on the forum to find mergit. I heard some people started selling Merged, however, you should find it by writing better
Activity: 98
September 19, 2018, 11:43:11 PM
Pages:
Jump to: