Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcointalk User Demographic Poll - What Race Are You? - page 3. (Read 672 times)

legendary
Activity: 3318
Merit: 2008
First Exclusion Ever
Part of the beauty of the internet is no one really gives a shit, and your ideas and character are what people see, not your meat vessel.
Activity: 517
Merit: 257
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Simple poll here. I'm not sure if this is allowed but don't see why it wouldn't be. Mods, if I'm dropping this on the wrong board I apologize and please move it appropriately.

My curiousity was piqued after reading several posts bashing certain races in politics/society. Generally there was consensus in these threads and nobody reacted harshly or with offense which made me wonder... is the forum primarily composed of white/European users? Indian users? Are there less black folks here than one would imagine?

I realize my poll options are not the standard 3 or 4 races that one would normally define but I wanted to get a little more granular by region without overdoing the options.

Drop your vote! Would love to see a lot of people participate so we can get some tangible numbers. Thanks!
Pages:
Jump to: