Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcointalk User Joust, attempted to scam my Sig campaign. - page 2. (Read 2371 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 500
~ScapeGoat~
joust also admitted to be a gambling addict, so you shouldn't trust this user with any money. Ever.

I can see that , even a neutral trust with a warning can do that work.
Gambling addiction is worst even i have been gone through it , now feels better , don't run behind bits but behind talent.
Anyways all depends on POV.
copper member
Activity: 3948
Merit: 2201
Verified awesomeness ✔
Hey QS i guess a neutral warning would be fine rather than a negative one , if you really wanna warn others about him , just leave a neutral warning.

he at least realized his mistake , gambling has taken much life .
I'm going to side with QS on this. I think that the joust deserves the negative trust. You broke your end of an agreement by switching to another signature campaign before the period was after, after which you try to get paid for something you don't deserve. He even had the nerve to ask to be paid for more posts than he made. joust also admitted to be a gambling addict, so you shouldn't trust this user with any money. Ever.

Realizing your mistake doesn't change the situation. If I (tried to) scammed people out of their BTC and admitted and apologized for doing so, it wouldn't make it right. It shows that I'm a bad person and that I shouldn't be trusted with someone's money.
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1140
It takes a lot to admit fault and wrong doing. At least he is doing that. Sounds like he just made a bad choice and is not like your typical scammer that disappears never to be heard from again.
Thank you for understanding my situation, i will do everything to make this right.. So tell me what to do?

It's not about making things right with me.   It's about making things right with yourself.   Any addiction WILL take over your life.   I have struggled with similar issues in the past.    Get yourself some help before it ruins your life worse than just harming your reputation on an internet forum.    I will remove my feedback as I do legitimately feel sorry for you.   It is up to the others if they wish to do the same.
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
~ScapeGoat~

You tried to scam. Anyone considering to deal with you should be warned that you have a history of a scam attempt

Hey QS i guess a neutral warning would be fine rather than a negative one , if you really wanna warn others about him , just leave a neutral warning.

he at least realized his mistake , gambling has taken much life .

Quickseller i didnt scam anyone, i tried it but didnt do it and i regret for it... How can i make it right rncdermotten?

If you had a Jr.Member account then i guess you would not gave this apology , anyways , lets see what OP says.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
It takes a lot to admit fault and wrong doing. At least he is doing that. Sounds like he just made a bad choice and is not like your typical scammer that disappears never to be heard from again.
Thank you for understanding my situation, i will do everything to make this right.. So tell me what to do?
copper member
Activity: 2926
Merit: 2348
Quickseller i didnt scam anyone, i tried it but didnt do it and i regret for it... How can i make it right rncdermotten?
You tried to scam. Anyone considering to deal with you should be warned that you have a history of a scam attempt
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1186
Yeah i admitted i am wrong, gambling got me on wrong path.. Now I was getting crazy.

Again I am sorry..
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1140
What happened::

Joust was a Sr. member in my sig campaign for plinkopot.   He was attempting to get paid for posts he never made.  His last payment in my campaign was on 8/23 at post count 429.    He then switched campaigns without telling me at post count 431.   He then sent me an email claiming that he made 75 posts while wearing my sig and asking to get paid.  

I am sorry, man i need money for my life, gambling broke me down...

Please remove the thread.
Pages:
Jump to: