Pages:
Author

Topic: BitcoinTalkRadio.com - Is up and running !! Come listen anytime!! - page 8. (Read 23607 times)

legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283
Cool idea, I listened for a few hours and gotta say that you've done this really professional.
Keep up the good work!
Activity: 73
Merit: 10
Don't miss The @The_Crypto_Show starting Now http://BitcoinTalkRadio.com  Starts at 9PM EST One of the guest will be the Dev of Dash
Activity: 510
Merit: 500

Win some Bitcoin in our free monthly contest!
Simply guess how much Bitcoin we are giving away, and if you get the answer correct, you win!

http://www.bitcointalkradio.com/contests/

I hope everyone likes the new additions to our programing. Let us know what you think. Call our complainant line (772-777-1195) leave a message good or bad  (good I hope) it will be recorded and you could be played On Air.
Activity: 119
It was a good show last night . It also was the first time I have listened Crypto Show.  I am looking forward to this Friday's show that's for sure.
The new station ROCKS keep up the good work

http://www.bitcointalkradio.com/bitrock/

Rock Out to your favorite music and get the latest Bitcoin news 24/7.

BitRock is now live and playing 24/7 Check it out.. http://www.bitcointalkradio.com/stations/bitrock/  Special Thanks to Jim Blasko for station programing.  Classic Rock, Modern Rock and Alternative all day. Metal Madness from midnight to 6AM.  Stop by for a listen
Thanks for all the support. We are excited to get our new channel *Bit-Rock* up and running in the next few days. We will also have press at Inside-Bitcoins San Diego this December. We are Looking forward to San Diego conference. Meeting new friends, seeing old friends and getting more informative interviews on air. We value are users feedback and suggestion. Let us know what you think. [email protected]
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1027
This is great! I really loved the show.
Nice to see that some people still have some real good projects designed for the community.
Activity: 290
Merit: 127
Awesome, nice domain snag! Good luck  Smiley
Hi everyone, I hope you have been enjoying the stations. Much is coming including the launch of Bitcoin Talk Radio's next station channel by this weekend. "BitRock" will be our 3rd station (or what we're starting to call "channels"). We remain dedicated to giving everyone more music options and "BitRock" will rock out everyday starting with Classic Rock in the mornings, Modern Rock and Alternative during the day and evenings, and Heavy Metal at night. You can still catch the Bitcoin News Update every 2 hours on any of our stations.

With the news of the next station, I wanted to say here "Thank you very much Tom King". Tom is my business partner in Bitcoin Talk Radio, and he has been the sole funder of these very awesome projects. Not only does he fund our stations and all their expenses, but he also adds all the news stories that you guys read on the site every day. From what I can tell, almost all the coverage that he posts, Tom is getting these stories out fast as possible. Sometimes the stories are on Bitcoin Talk Radio , 2 and 3 days ahead of the other major news outlets. So if you ever catch Mr. King out there, be sure to tell him Thanks! Look for more great things from Bitcoin Media Group LLC. (Currently, http://BitcoinFundMe.com is new project, so go check that out when you have time)

Some more good news, it looks like Bitcoin Talk Radio will indeed be an official media partner with "Inside Bitcoins" , the touring Bitcoin Convention. We'll be there covering stories in San Diego this December and that means more industry interviews and convention coverage is coming direct to Bitcoin Talk Radio! We can't wait! Chicago was a blast and we got great interviews there. Stay tuned for more of the same.

Your suggestions and feedback are highly appreciated and wanted! We wish to provide you the best station possible, so please feel free to request bands, or songs so we can add them to the proper stations. Here are some numbers to show you how busy the site is getting. We are growing fast in listeners. You guys are quickly making Bitcoin Talk Radio #1! Thanks to everyone for choosing Bitcoin Talk Radio, BitronicA, and soon BitRock!

Tune in Bitcoin Talk Radio on your mobile devices. Get the the Tunein APP and listen to us  anywhere  you go.
Now playing on BitcoinTalkRadio.com    20 live interviews from Inside-Bitcoin Conference Chicago last weekend. More to follow.
nice radio i like it  Grin Grin Grin
Thanks Enjoy.. We  always appropriate your feedback
Activity: 138
Merit: 100
nice radio i like it  Grin Grin Grin
Bitcoin Talk Radio interviewed over 30 big names in the Bitcoin industry, We were at Inside-Bitcoin Conference Chicago last weekend. What a great bunch of people and products.  The interviews can be heard on BitcoinTalkRadio.com  Looking forward to the next U.S  Inside-Bitcoin Conference  San Diego December 14-16, 2015. We will be there will you? Discounted tickets will be available on our site soon.
Radio future will depend from advertisers - if there will be advertisers, then radio can have some income and future  Grin Today radio stations depend from advertisers  Wink

We are looking  forward to a long future @BitcoinTalkRadio.com
Activity: 658
Radio future will depend from advertisers - if there will be advertisers, then radio can have some income and future  Grin Today radio stations depend from advertisers  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: