Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcointalk's April Fool Joke 2020 Discussion - page 2. (Read 445 times)

legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1775
Pay-per-post is going to be fun, implemented retroactive, double for the Altcoin board.
it sounds, fun, per post is valued at $ 50, at least I can walk to 2 countries every year over coffee and relax with @LoyceV, in his country.
Can visit, discotheques, every night, and many women. I like that, hopefully @theymos, can apply it in 2020. With the real joke, Lol.
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1166
🤩Finally Married🤩
I think it's too soon to discuss such topic. Who knows? Some of us won't make it to 2020  Smiley
Hey, don't say such thing as that. Everybody will make it Tongue or else it will be such a waste if somebody doesn't make it.

OP, I think it's way to early for that, theymos will definitely lost interest on april fools if we always do this things. I already committed the crime Tongue and I think its better if I am just the only one whose guilty.
Activity: 602
Merit: 327
Politeness: 1227: - 0 / +1
I think it's too soon to discuss such topic. Who knows? Some of us won't make it to 2020  Smiley

Anyway, I don't like to be a party pooper. I will still provide some list of what's inside my mind right now.
- Everyone will not be able to post.
- "404 not found" will show up in our browser when visiting Bitcointalk.
- Everyone will be freely to tag anyone like a DT1 (but will be back to normal after April 1st and tags will dissappear - this is a bad idea if someone scammed you in April fool and then you tag him/her, it will dissappear) also a boring idea for those who are already DT1.
- Letters from the word "Bitcointalk" will not show in any posts.
- Everyone will be Hero/Legendary randomly but Signatures, Avatars, Bounties and Campaigns as well will be disabled (too bad for those who reached the rank already).

Hmmm what else?
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 4085
Farewell o_e_l_e_o
- New rank requirements implement and all users will be resetted their ranks.
- Ranks will be only determined by activites that in turn only count for posts in the child board, Bounties (Altcoins)
- Users who don't have a single post in Bounties (Altcoins) will be demoted to Brandnew.
- Merits will have only one use case, to buy bitcointalk souvenirs.
legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 16489
Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021
Pay-per-post is going to be fun, implemented retroactive, double for the Altcoin board.
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 4085
Farewell o_e_l_e_o
What I expect for the next one in 2020 is announcement from theymos that he will shut the forum down, and won't move to Epochtalk or anywhere else.
However, I think it is very soon to discuss about the event that might occur next year.
theymos might  not do anything next year, but I don't know and I don't have enough experience in the forum (just more than one year).
I only experienced two April Fool Jokes (in 2018 and this year).
mk4
legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 3873
Paldo.io 🤖
I mean, were still a year(or 364 days for some countries) away from the next April fools, not sure if we should talk about it THIS soon.
tyz
legendary
Activity: 3360
Merit: 1533
The first of April 2019 is over.

But after the first of April is before the first of April.

What April Fool's joke would you like to see in 2020?

Pages:
Jump to: