Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀 BitcoinTalk's FREE Web Host 🚀 [🔥 EXCLUSIVE 🔥] (Scalable) 2GB Disk - page 2. (Read 854 times)

Activity: 617
Merit: 256
ICO Accelerator & Consultant
If bitcoin revo's space sells out, I'll be willing to provide the same specs for free as well.
Hoping to give back to the community.
legendary
Activity: 1168
Merit: 1049

I'm starting a new, free service to the BitcoinTalk community - something that I have had in mind for a while now. If you need web hosting for any kind of project you have in mind, feel free to open up an account with me, free of charge, to save a few dollars on the allocated budget. Illegal content is disallowed, and the service does not come with dedicated support - although I'll be happy to assist you with a critical technical error.

The plan specs are:
2 GB disk space (RAID-10)
20 GB bandwidth
3 email accounts
2 FTP accounts
2 mySQL databases
3 subdomains

Comes with:
cPanel interface + Softaculous
SitePad website builder (for non-coders)

This is scalable if your project requires more resources further down in the road. Scaling up will depend on the required additions, but don't expect any fees close to what the big name brands charge, since this is strictly not for a profit nor will it ever be. This is simply a way to give back and I don't expect anything in return. (The announcement happened to line up after the release of the merit system, but I assure you that this project is not for merit either.)

To set up an account, contact me via PM with your domain and email. I'll get back to you within 24 hours with your account.
Pages:
Jump to: