Pages:
Author

Topic: BitcoinTrain micro cloud mining - page 2. (Read 474 times)

Activity: 1008
Merit: 537
January 20, 2018, 02:01:03 PM
A video card can bring on average even more than it is declared in a calculator, for a year investments can grow and more than 2 times, it all depends on the course and rewards of the network.
For me, if all the potency is sold, it will bring me less money than if I was just engaged in mining, but this will allow me to return the invested funds earlier and I will be able to buy more equipment.

Instead of buying the cloud contracts to make the earning with the very long time ROI, we can go with the bitcoin mining with the ASIC miner or starting with the GPU rig would be best option to start with it.
I hope you are the owner of this site, please elaborate more to the forum members. If this is completely legit project you can use any DT member to promote the project with the signature bb codes.
Wishing you get success in the cloud platform buddy:)

Yes, if you can, just buy asic miner or gpu rig.
My offer more for faucets users and who not have enough money for start.

The project is home-based and does not have any official confirmation or company under it. But the scale is not so great, the risk for investors in any case is the lowest.
For my part, it is in my interests that more people trust the project and I can expand it more quickly, but I do not have many opportunities and resources for this. Unfortunately I'm only a programmer, not a marketer

I am not here trolling your project buddy. I have given the suggestion for you reach to the more people alone. Why everyone fear about the cloud platform mining because they are widely a scammers. That's the reason about the fear of investing on cloudmining.
For your information, I own my 12 cards RX 470 rig with me and I am mining ETH in nanopool. It is giving decent income to me every 7 or 8 days on the completion of the 0.2 eth payout limit. Hope you take my advice for promote this.
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
January 20, 2018, 01:44:23 PM
A video card can bring on average even more than it is declared in a calculator, for a year investments can grow and more than 2 times, it all depends on the course and rewards of the network.
For me, if all the potency is sold, it will bring me less money than if I was just engaged in mining, but this will allow me to return the invested funds earlier and I will be able to buy more equipment.

Instead of buying the cloud contracts to make the earning with the very long time ROI, we can go with the bitcoin mining with the ASIC miner or starting with the GPU rig would be best option to start with it.
I hope you are the owner of this site, please elaborate more to the forum members. If this is completely legit project you can use any DT member to promote the project with the signature bb codes.

Yes, if you can, just buy asic miner or gpu rig.
My offer more for faucets users and who not have enough money for start.

The project is home-based and does not have any official confirmation or company under it. But the scale is not so great, the risk for investors in any case is the lowest.
For my part, it is in my interests that more people trust the project and I can expand it more quickly, but I do not have many opportunities and resources for this. Unfortunately I'm only a programmer, not a marketer
Activity: 1008
Merit: 537
January 20, 2018, 01:17:17 PM
Even the regular cloud mining contracts aren't producing enough profits anymore so how is this micro contracts any different? I'm guessing the payouts will be lower lol.

January 20, 2018, 11:38:58 AM
Even the regular cloud mining contracts aren't producing enough profits anymore so how is this micro contracts any different? I'm guessing the payouts will be lower lol.

January 20, 2018, 05:43:11 AM
I doubt, that this is even a ponzi scheme. It is scam from beginning on. Registrants of the site with P.O. Box in Panama, fully anonymous and cheap script also able to damgage devices with its "browser mining".
Don't invest to this scheme. You will loose your money.
Browser mining does not work in the background. Only if you enable it yourself on the faucet page.

The site was originally based on a faucet, but over time it became overgrown with new opportunities. And the amount of advertising is not so much compared to typical faucets in the network
Activity: 909
Merit: 508
January 20, 2018, 05:32:27 AM
Edit:. Registrants of the site with P.O. Box in Panama, fully anonymous and cheap script also able to damage devices with its "browser mining", if wanted or not.
Don't invest to this scheme. You will loose your money or wait years to get investment back.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023
January 20, 2018, 05:30:15 AM
By looking site layout itself you can say that it is not a trusted site. This site got a lot of gambling sites and faucet sites advertisements. Normally these mining sites will have these kinds of advertisements.

Don't waste your money on this site or any other cloud mining sites.
Activity: 2786
Merit: 902
yesssir! 🫡
January 20, 2018, 04:38:51 AM

EDIT: Oh forget it, I visited the site and it is promising unsustainable profits which is a big red flag furthermore it's an anonymous and newly registered site.
Try doing a simple whois: https://www.whois.com/whois/bitcointrain.club

Definitely another ponzi scheme to stay away from

January 20, 2018, 03:21:40 AM
BitcoinTrain Honest cloud mining

Contracts are valid until the double cost in BTC returns!
The minimum term of the contract is 1 year, including if this year it will pay off twice!

Invest Satoshi and start making profits from them tomorrow!

In addition to direct deposit from your BTC purse, you can withdraw and deposit you Satoshi from https://faucethub.io/ or https://faucetsystem.com/.
Also you can use the site faucet.

Through the site you buy computing power, then every day you will receive a profit equivalent to the purchased capacity.

To find out how much was earned today and check your accruals, you can check the statistics on these two sites.
https://www.miningrigrentals.com/rigs/66544 (profit from renters)
https://www.nicehash.com/miner/37fExsr1SzWPKTLgF7j7kSVdavNN4UN5io (profit if not rented)

From income, daily service is deducted (6$ per month) and the profit is divided between investors.

You receive Satoshi every day and at any time you can withdraw or reinvest the profit.

Referral program:
5% with each contract purchase micro cloud mining!
https://mining.bitcointrain.club
Pages:
Jump to: