Pages:
Author

Topic: BitcoinTwice.com - 10% profit in 48h - 5% referral commission - PROMOTION INSIDE - page 2. (Read 2221 times)

Activity: 357
Merit: 250
This web-site is using a FREE Bitcoin Doubler Script. This usually means, that owner have not enough funds to hire a programmer, or put some effort in the script.
In my opinion, this does not look like a good choice to deposit your hard-earned money.

Thank you, Devsoft™.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
I made an investment. I place my trust in your site after I saw the recent investments.

DATE                           ADDRESS                                                   DEPOSIT AMOUNT           PAY AMOUNT
2016-02-01 11:10:33   36yeokZhytFfQw4mTLK7RB4T4ZY1PLxwSq   BTC 0.01                      BTC 0.011 BTC
Activity: 199
Merit: 100
Give 'em the pickle
Thanks, all is in order at this time. The deposit has showed up.
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
Yes, I am sure.

Attached is a screenshot of the site telling me which address to deposit to.

Then, a screenshot of what that address has received from me.

Hello again dwyer17

I still have not received the deposit , it is strange because it is meant by what I see I should have arrived.

It seems like it's not one of my addresses..

Here you can check all transactions: https://blockchain.info/es/address/13Xm2kT8nAiJxoycTMF9xGjiVmA5R6vWjB

I'll be reporting this issue.
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
Do any of you guys actually know what those graphs are supposed to be representing or telling us ?
Yes, I am sure.

Hello again dwyer17

All seems to be in order, let's wait more so. Smiley
Give 'em the pickle
Yes, I am sure.

Yes,

TXID: 662f2960375f6ac20b62c5cbd74d21f3d6f65558719c2ed2f5a6c7003f6a9053

Sent to: 1BTjKqyeLjhf42JL5pjpTw5drTRYdWiZSm

Hello dwyer17

You can check main bitcointwice.com btc address: https://blockchain.info/address/13Xm2kT8nAiJxoycTMF9xGjiVmA5R6vWjB

You payment it's not here, are you sure you have deposited in the correct btc adress provided by bitcointwice.com ? if so we should expect
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
Hmm this one I'm not sure if it will payout or not. I know if it does payout for a little, it won't last for long.

The site is using a free/cheap script that has been used everywhere. I deposited on a site once using the same script and was scammed. I wouldn't trust it. Then again, maybe the admin will let some payments through and stop others (has happened to me before, again).

Another big indication to me is the fact that they say they are not a ponzi but rather "skilled analysts and traders". While I have invested some btc in certain programs that actually have traded my btc for me and gave me a return I have every reason to believe that this, if it pays, is just a ponzi and they are not trading at all. If they are trading, please post a proof some how. Example, you say you buy low and sell high so if you actually do so, please post a proof of you (screenshot, video, etc.) actually buying low and selling high with what ever service such as poloniex and what not.

Until then I think this is a ponzi. I won't be investing but to all those who have: good luck. If you receive profit, congrats! Although I still don't think this one will last long.
Give 'em the pickle
Yes,

TXID: 662f2960375f6ac20b62c5cbd74d21f3d6f65558719c2ed2f5a6c7003f6a9053

Sent to: 1BTjKqyeLjhf42JL5pjpTw5drTRYdWiZSm
I have deposited. Thank you.

Update: It has been over an hour, my deposit is not showing up on the site.

Hello dwyer17

I dont see new deposit, can you please provide me your TX? (sometimes blockchain is very slow and transactions may take up to one hour even more, but it is not very usual)

Thank you, i'm here to help you Smiley

Give 'em the pickle
I have deposited. Thank you.

Update: It has been over an hour, my deposit is not showing up on the site.
legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1104
This is what I do. I drink and I know things.
I just make a deposit of 0.011 BTC
Adress:15HKUGNKiLjWN867idFTC3hCf4yodQesCB

Let see what are you OP... Roll Eyes

Hello condoras

Thank you for your deposit and your confidence.

As second forum user who makes a deposit of more than 0.01 BTC you 've submitted your 10% bonus on the amount of your deposit. Thank you!

Your bonus here: https://blockchain.info/es/tx/17e101df96d1124ffdcaa3856b9b7042d40e496eb0a71da8cd2364143e802a41

Thank you OP.
I hope that you will pay at the end... Roll Eyes

Hello condoras

Thank you for your deposit and your confidence.

As second forum user who makes a deposit of more than 0.01 BTC you 've submitted your 10% bonus on the amount of your deposit. Thank you!

Your bonus here: https://blockchain.info/es/tx/17e101df96d1124ffdcaa3856b9b7042d40e496eb0a71da8cd2364143e802a41
legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1104
This is what I do. I drink and I know things.

Activity: 1316
Merit: 514
I am just waiting for my withdrawal on other sites to start here.. 10% income is good every 2 days.. stable and realistic plan

Goodluck Everyone..  Grin
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
look nice to me Grin 48hour for 10% profit, low profit but still good, i feel this site will last longer than other investment.
well gonna invest some here soon, is the promotion still on?

Hello Everybitbit

Thank you for your feedback! Yes, promotion is still on, to 4 next bitcointalk forum users, please read about "Promotion"

See you!
Activity: 224
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
look nice to me Grin 48hour for 10% profit, low profit but still good, i feel this site will last longer than other investment.
well gonna invest some here soon, is the promotion still on?
Hi all!

Thank you all, we have already paid our investors more than 0.10 BTC and we continue growing !

Try our services and star earning now, Join us! http://bitcointwice.com/
Pages:
Jump to: