Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoinus platform is fully developed, the token price stays low.. Why? - page 2. (Read 479 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 100
Unfortuntately this is a very bad period for all ICO project and also good projects with fully functional product are suffering hard... I hope this period will pass soon otherwise also some good project risk to die..
Activity: 253
Merit: 10
Hello, I was following Bitcoinus platform since the ICO has started. Few days ago they have listed their token on HitBTC. I wonder why the price of BITS is so low now if they have working product? Despite their platform is fully developed, the token price stays the same or lower..

There is always a group of people, who are selling tokens right after hitting the exchanges and other holders are not able to deal with it. All you need is to wait a little for them to stop.
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
if you are in development you must also have more confidence that the price of the token is developing. so I think all things need a process to reach the top, including the price and enthusiasts to use the platform later
Activity: 280
www.becent.com
Hello, I was following Bitcoinus platform since the ICO has started. Few days ago they have listed their token on HitBTC. I wonder why the price of BITS is so low now if they have working product? Despite their platform is fully developed, the token price stays the same or lower..

Bitcoinus team need to improve their marketing campaign to attract more people, who did not invested during the ICO, but interested in project. It would held the price to grow.
Activity: 182
Market is not in the best condition so such situations are pretty widespread. I consider that now it is the best time for people, who want to get some tokens, to buy them.
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
That’s because people are selling. It’s better to hold your BITS for a while. Maybe when people begins to buy again it will start to increase again. As to whether their platform is strong, it is all done. I believe a lot of people here owns some BITS and are storing their own with hope there will be increase, so you should probably do the same, hold your own.
Activity: 840
Merit: 252
There are factors that affects the price like the market in bear mode, we cannot expect it to grow and get the price to increase when the market is bloody. The volume also affects why it became low or high. so don't worry, when the market rebounds maybe, bitcoinus will also follow.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 129
well I think there are so many factors responsible for this. firstly you know that market volatility has affected the price. which means the price of BITS was traded below the ICO price. secondly BITS witness massive dump from bounty hunters and some investors that do no more believe in the project. BITS will continue to witness a true growth as far as the team keep working hard and probably get the coin listed in some few top exchange platform.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
I also held bitcoinus before, indeed this platform was very fully developed, but it was not that easy to push prices up high, even the btc that we know now, used to have low prices. Just wait until the dump ends and the big pump comes
So when this dump period should end? What are the predictions and previous statistics? Interesting situation...
Activity: 23
I also held bitcoinus before, indeed this platform was very fully developed, but it was not that easy to push prices up high, even the btc that we know now, used to have low prices. Just wait until the dump ends and the big pump comes

Completally agree with you!
Seems really strange to wait for the price like 1 dollar for the token in the first days after listing - it is nonsense. Rome wasn't built in one day, so how the cost of some new coin can grow so fast? Smiley
copper member
Activity: 112
Am KOFIY!
Price determinant goes beyond if a project is fully developed or not, as a new project it will take some time for them to sell their platform to the world by letting potential new investors know more about their project through strategic marketing.
Activity: 938
Merit: 13
AMEPAY
Sometimes the demand depends on overall market conditions as overall market is bearish at the moment that is why new buying is not done at good scale at the moment, once market volume improves we will see good growth in value of all good projects.
Activity: 952
Merit: 308
Activity: 924
Merit: 506
Or maybe the project is a big scam and nobody actually is using their products, There are no real use cases for projects like this one. They just want to make money fast and get rich without any troubles.
Activity: 420
Merit: 15
Maybe nobody uses their platform? They have to spend millions of dollars on advertising and promotion of their platform - do they do it? I don't think so  Cry
Activity: 560
This is due to the fact that now BTC is in a very strange state, so I probably wouldn’t say here what will ultimately happen, but as long as investors do not have even a little confidence, then you and I will not we can climb higher
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
At present the price of bitcoin is very low although it continues to grow. I believe the bitcoin price will increase by the end of 2018. You can stop investing if you feel unsafe. Let's wait for a big change in the electronic money market.
Activity: 753
This is all due to the overall market situation. At this time, the positive news associated with the project does not affect the price of the token.
Activity: 340
Merit: 2
I also have some BITS, which are low priced and may be due to some of the bitcoin's effects, so BITS is at a low price. Wait more time I think there will be a recovery.
Activity: 375
Merit: 3
I smell pumping and promoting here.
Pages:
Jump to: