Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoitn future - page 2. (Read 173 times)

Activity: 896
Merit: 520
January 03, 2018, 12:01:15 PM
What do we all expect the future of bitcoin to be? Bitcoin has been at the centre of the cryptocurrency craze as its value has risen more than 12-fold in 2017 but it has fast rising rivals which have significantly outperformed it. What's your opinion about  the future of bitcoin, where will it stand in the coming year.

100 times asked questions you will find the bitcoin widely used crypto currency in the every country soon. That is the target we are currently moving towards it. When you want to know the explanation in any query in bitcointalk. Use search bar for the finding the answer then only you have the answer, if you create the thread which is comes to market large number time. They usually delete or lock thread.
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
January 03, 2018, 11:53:06 AM

2018=bitcoin
bitcoin=100k
100k=2018
legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 1901
Shuffle.com
January 03, 2018, 07:52:51 AM
What do we all expect the future of bitcoin to be? Bitcoin has been at the centre of the cryptocurrency craze as its value has risen more than 12-fold in 2017 but it has fast rising rivals which have significantly outperformed it. What's your opinion about  the future of bitcoin, where will it stand in the coming year.
There will be more hard forks in the future and with that the price will surely increase but I don't know if bitcoin will be big again like last year because $100k is too fast for bitcoin imo. I expect that they would fix the scalibility problem in the future because if they don't people could stop using bitcoin.

Activity: 18
January 03, 2018, 06:47:05 AM
How can you make bitcoin using another crypto currency?
Activity: 112
January 03, 2018, 04:38:18 AM
When talking about future no one can know what the future holds and everything is possible even  bitcoins can become worthless!
I believe that most likely scenario where Bitcoin loses all it's worth is due to some critical security vulnerability that can not be fixed.
However that is unlikely by itself. Shocked Shocked Shocked
The only security vulnerability that bitcoin can be suffering from is the invention of quantom computers , computers that are being runned on quantom and they can easily break any private key within milliseconds.

If it does happen and someone will find the way to invent such a super computer, it is going to make a lot of troubles to the whole world, even banks databases would be cracked, and even governments databases, it is going to make a chaos and not just for bitcoin, but it is going to make bitcoin worthless.

Actually it is not only bitcoin's problem Smiley. What I believe is with the invetion of quantom computers, far more diffucult hash and encryption algorithms will be invented already.
Activity: 476
Merit: 259
January 03, 2018, 03:20:02 AM
When talking about future no one can know what the future holds and everything is possible even  bitcoins can become worthless!
I believe that most likely scenario where Bitcoin loses all it's worth is due to some critical security vulnerability that can not be fixed.
The only security vulnerability that bitcoin can be suffering from is the invention of quantom computers , computers that are being runned on quantom and they can easily break any private key within milliseconds.

If it does happen and someone will find the way to invent such a super computer, it is going to make a lot of troubles to the whole world, even banks databases would be cracked, and even governments databases, it is going to make a chaos and not just for bitcoin, but it is going to make bitcoin worthless.
Activity: 63
January 03, 2018, 03:15:19 AM
Activity: 14
January 03, 2018, 02:54:57 AM
I think people still believe in bitcoin and will continue to..... even after the new year's dip every one holding up their stashes with the hope of better days and they are sure about it. They will soon be able to reap the benefits, Bitcoin will reach new heights in 2018.
Activity: 476
Merit: 259
January 03, 2018, 02:34:40 AM
Future is a very large term.
If you believe in bitcoin for the long term, then future for you would be 10 years or more.
The real test of bitcoin would be if it can bet the regulations.
Regulators won't accept a coin that they can not control, and they will try to make probations on bitcoin to prevent it from becoming mainstream.
2018 is a big year for bitcoin.
Activity: 11
January 03, 2018, 02:30:10 AM
Pages:
Jump to: